No announcement yet.

Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went back to the basics this weekend with good old Shiner Bock.

Comment

That Shiner Weisse is nasty.

Here's what I've been enjoying lately.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
        Not bad but not as crisp and hoppy as I prefer.
        Have you tried Southern Star's Conspiracy Theory?

Comment

I'm currently enjoying a keg of 512 Pecan Porter.

Got head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some must samples for the dark beer knurds:

Founders KBS (KENTUCKY BREAKFAST STOUT), made once a year.
            Prairie Bomb.
            Stone Coffee Milk Stout
            Dragons Milk
            Stone Xocoveza
            Last edited by Chad C; 05-15-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Don't know how y'all do those IPA's!! I haven't found a beer I didn't like except for IPA's!!! My go to beers are shiner bock, corona xtra or Michelob ultra unless I happen to be somewhere that sells craft brews. Then, it's whatever looks good!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
                Don't know how y'all do those IPA's!! I haven't found a beer I didn't like except for IPA's!!! My go to beers are shiner bock, corona xtra or Michelob ultra unless I happen to be somewhere that sells craft brews. Then, it's whatever looks good!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
                I think it's an acquired taste.
                The first IPA I ever drank was Shiner's Wicked Ram IPA. I thought it was disgusting. By the time I got to the last one in the 6 pack I started to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  I think it's an acquired taste.
                  The first IPA I ever drank was Shiner's Wicked Ram IPA. I thought it was disgusting. By the time I got to the last one in the 6 pack I started to enjoy it.
                  I've never been able to get through the first half of the first one!

Comment

Love Shiner Bock, but I'd have to go with REAL ALE Fireman's #4.. good stuff!

Comment

lol. Keep trying!

Comment

Originally posted by 141edge View Post
                        Love Shiner Bock, but I'd have to go with REAL ALE Fireman's #4.. good stuff!
                        Shows up as "Real Ale" when I went to quote it. Interesting...Why did your post come out "Realtor Ale"

Comment

You've got West Coast and East Coast and the blends in between when it comes to hops variants. The more pine like brews are from the East coast, I prefer West Coast IPA's. IBU's come into play and some folks taste buds simply don't jive with the hoppy brews.

One of my go to's is Dogfish 90 minute when I find it on tap.

Try Sierra Nevada on tap some time, it's fairly mellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            You've got West Coast and East Coast and the blends in between when it comes to hops variants. The more pine like brews are from the East coast, I prefer West Coast IPA's. IBU's come into play and some folks taste buds simply don't jive with the hoppy brews.

One of my go to's is Dogfish 90 minute when I find it on tap.

Try Sierra Nevada on tap some time, it's fairly mellow.

90 min on tap is delicious.

Comment

I always recommend full sail brewing Session IPA to those trying to expand into IPA's.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3519.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	24494952

SKA Brewery. One of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                                X