No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Pit Bow Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it. We have too much water where I hunt so it wouldn't work for me but if I have my own place, I would build some of those pit blinds. Good job.

Comment

Love the two way mirror. Great Idea. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

overkill rules!

...looks like you could shoot standing up as well.

Comment

Post up pics of the inside. That looks like a sweet "all day blind" to me. Why just hunt when you can hunt in comfort and I'll bet the kiddos love this "hideout". I am a big fan of overdoing it.

Comment

mirrors

what are the two way mirrors for?

Comment

Pics of the inside don't show up. It's all black, and the pics come out black.
              Not a whole lot to the inside though. Bow hangers, light, couple charis and a ladder. Carpet in the bottom, and in one we have a heater...now that is real nice on the mornings when its in the teens and twenties.

The two way mirrors are so you can see out, but the animals can't see in. Turkey actually will come and peck at it at their reflection I guess.

Comment

Maybe that would be a good business to start? I hunted in one last year very comfortable!

Comment

Those are awesome. What is the approximate material cost on making one of those?

Comment

Looks like a great place for snakes to take up residence

Comment

hunted out of similar blinds in Africa, those are the cat's azz. If you had the material, would you consider using cinder block all the way versus framing? I'm thinking very seriously about building a couple for my place. I think the deeper you can go the better, but was worried about the water and snake issues. Thanks for the blueprint!!

Comment

Very Cool

Comment

That's awesome!!!

Comment

ya... well im not denying that it isnt cool.. but **** alot of work for what a double bull blind can be set up in less than 7 seconds.. and you dont have to let the animals get used to it.. brush th
                            DB in and u can hunt that day... ur basically building a house in the animals habitat.. lol get real..
                            Double Bull all the way
                            O and i c some of yall r worried abot the temperature... come on guys... its all part of the game...
                            Once more Double Bull BABY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
                              Looks like a great place for snakes to take up residence
                              x2...just the thought has me shaking !

Comment

Originally posted by youngwadell View Post
                                ya... well im not denying that it isnt cool.. but **** alot of work for what a double bull blind can be set up in less than 7 seconds.. and you dont have to let the animals get used to it.. brush th
                                DB in and u can hunt that day... ur basically building a house in the animals habitat.. lol get real..
                                Double Bull all the way
                                O and i c some of yall r worried abot the temperature... come on guys... its all part of the game...
                                Once more Double Bull BABY!!!!!
                                You are crazy if you can even put that in the same ball field as a double bull. A double bull may work, may work, but after a little time, the in ground blind will work every time. You must have your own place if this does not interest you. Once again no disrespect to you or the double bull i have put my fair share of hours in them, but this is leagues ahead. Well built

Comment

Working...
                                X