Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    Might be worth the trip ! Thanks !
    Brookshires in Whitehouse has yellow meat. I picked one up this evening thanks to this thread. It’s been a long time. Going to cut her open tomorrow.

Comment

When we picked them by the light of the moon we perfected the thump method. These were the best. Those store bought ones just didnt taste as good.

Comment

Im not sure if they're the same or not. When I bought the seeds I had never seen them before. I've such great success growing the red ones.. thought Id give em a try

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          That label says orange, are they the same ? Few posts back guy says there not. I’ve never seen any other then the normal ones. But now you guys have me looking for some yellow ones, as I don’t care for the red ones.
          Im not sure if they're the same or not. When I bought the seeds I had never seen them before. I've such great success growing the red ones.. thought Id give em a try

Comment

Never heard of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Might be worth the trip ! Thanks !
              Just a little north of the Sabine River!

Comment

The guy in Moody sells yellow melons...

Comment

[ATTACH]962676[/ATTACH]

Comment

Graham's Produce in 7 Points has them and the best cantelope too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                      Graham's Produce in 7 Points has them and the best cantelope too.
                      What part of the lake you live on? My wife grew up in Eustace. Her parents live on the lake. We run cattle in Trinidad and Kemp.

Comment

This post made me think of Old Dogs, Children and Watermelon wine. Sure miss the watermelons my grandfather grew in Waller when he was still alive. They were Black Diamond and didnt take long to sell...

Comment

Originally posted by Grittydog View Post
                          This post made me think of Old Dogs, Children and Watermelon wine. Sure miss the watermelons my grandfather grew in Waller when he was still alive. They were Black Diamond and didnt take long to sell...
                          I lived in Waller as a student...…….dang best watermelons on the globe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            I lived in Waller as a student...…….dang best watermelons on the globe!!!!
                            Aint that the truth. No shortage of watermelons in Waller County

Comment

I buy them off the road sometimes when I pass through Hempstead. They cost nearly 3 times as much off a truck

Comment

I picked up a yellow meat in Marquez yesterday. A guy had them on a trailer in front of the Valero convenience store. $8

Comment

Working...
                                X