Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever found yourself in middle of bizarre circumstances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    I was driving home one night around 10:30 PM and found a bloody, Butt Naked lady lying on the shoulder of FM 523, on the south east side of Angleton, just inside the white line.. By all indications she was dead.. Being that I was only a mile and a half from my house I went to fetch my pistol and at the same time called the law. I knew I could most likely get there before them and I headed back to the scene.. Once I arrived I soon realized that SHE WAS GONE!!! The hair on the back of my neck stood on end.. Its a strange feeling.
    After the fuzz showed up with their bright lights we discovered a vehicle had went through the fence and was 150 yards out in "the cow pasture".. When we approached the car we discovered the VERY drunk bloody butt naked lady and a VERY drunk naked man.
    They went to jail.
    That just goes to show you how dangerous breeding and driving is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
      Every day when I get home the same looking wife is here at home. But total different personality each evening,
      LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
        No, that’s not what I’m describing. There’s good reason to be vague on some things. Just odd circumstances an individual can innocently stumble upon. Things you wish you could unsee.
        What happened? Find a body or something? Just go ahead and air it all out...

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
          Yeah, got thrown in jail for oil wrestling 2 chicks in a small pool at a bar in west Odessa.
          “ Winnner “ Winner”

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
            Yeah, got thrown in jail for oil wrestling 2 chicks in a small pool at a bar in west Odessa.
            Surely there is video OR pics of this???

Comment

In 2011during the really bad 3 year drought. We were driving close to Guthrie and I looked on the other side of the road up by the fence there was a guy wearing a huge purple and gold cape, shorts and a pair of cowboy boots doing a rain dance.
              That was pretty weird in the middle of no where!

Comment

Once ended up in the back of a cop car for popping up out of the back of a pickup and shooting a prostitute with a SuperSoaker water gun over on Jensen Drive in Houston. That was a bizarre circumstance, but I didn't really "find" myself there as much as I "put" myself there.

Comment

I was once hunting pronghorn in the middle of a big basin in west Texas, when I saw a drug deal gone bad. Shootout. Well I made my way over and found a ton of cash in a briefcase. Find out later it belongs to the cartel and I've been on the run since. Heading to a hotel in el Paso as we speak wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
                    I was once hunting pronghorn in the middle of a big basin in west Texas, when I saw a drug deal gone bad. Shootout. Well I made my way over and found a ton of cash in a briefcase. Find out later it belongs to the cartel and I've been on the run since. Heading to a hotel in el Paso as we speak wish me luck.
                    Put it in the air vent. You’ll be fine. Good feeling about it

Comment

Spoiler alert......You die in the end.

Comment

Every day when I get home the same looking wife is here at home. But total different personality each evening,
                        You win TBH today!

Comment

Keep your eyes open for a dude carrying a oxygen bottle with the bowl haircut...he’s one bad hombre .

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Once ended up in the back of a cop car for popping up out of the back of a pickup and shooting a prostitute with a SuperSoaker water gun over on Jensen Drive in Houston. That was a bizarre circumstance, but I didn't really "find" myself there as much as I "put" myself there.
                            Jensen Dr !!!

Comment

I went to the grocery store late one night and as I was leaving my headlights shined on a guy in a Spider Man costume pushing a shopping cart. I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. It wasn't Halloween or anything. Just a guy that likes to be a super hero on the weekends I guess.

This story doesn't lead to anything else other than it was funny.

Comment

He asked for bizarre. That’s not bizarre at all. That’s completely normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X