No announcement yet.

TTHA - Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will be there Saturday for the first time in at least 10yrs - my boys are looking forward to the fishing tank and the alligator show

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
      Today Free if you are a TTHA member or Veteran
      I may just head iver there today for VET discount[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
        will be there Saturday for the first time in at least 10yrs - my boys are looking forward to the fishing tank and the alligator show

Hoping we can meet up!

Comment

Just finished up. Pretty disappointed...a good number of empty booths and it appears as if the number of outfitters is down.

Still a good time and always enjoyable meeting up with fellow TBH’ers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well after that visit I am reminded that I am still at the bottom of the financial hunting world!
            Good to meet Mitch and see cupcake and princess at the fishing booth.

Comment

Will a stock height 17’ f250 fit in parking garage? Asking because it won’t fit in parkland garage

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Will a stock height 17’ f250 fit in parking garage? Asking because it won’t fit in parkland garage
                Hubby has the same truck. It wont fit in the garage at my hospital either... or any other garage I've seen yet... I'd find an open lot to park in somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                  Hubby has the same truck. It wont fit in the garage at my hospital either... or any other garage I've seen yet... I'd find an open lot to park in somewhere...
                  Might just take wife’s explorer. Shame I can’t get in when a Chevy with 6” lift can

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Nope. My 06 with 35s rubbed in there last year and the new ones sit higher than that. Wish it was still at Will Rogers!!

Comment

TTHA - Fort Worth

Fish tank was busy all night and the fish were on fire. FND, RDK and myself were running around with our heads cut off. Good day with good fish......

Only pics I had time to take were the first group. FND probably took some more.

Last edited by Smart; 08-10-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

TTHA - Fort Worth

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                        Oh I must go and see the 3 stooges live in action [emoji3]

Lmao. That is no way to talk about Skinny and FND![emoji23]. Good seeing you Puddin’ and your boss[emoji41]. Poor girl has got to be blind[emoji23]
                        Last edited by Smart; 08-10-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post

They won’t be disappointed. The gator deal is a good show. Gary and Shannon do a great job. Kids should dig it.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Fish tank was busy all night and the fish were on fire. FND, RDK and myself were running around with our heads cut off. Good day with good fish......

Only pics I had time to take were the first group. FND probably took some more.

The bite was on!!!! I didn't even get to take a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Lmao. That is no way to talk about Skinny and FND![emoji23]. Good seeing you Puddin’ and your boss[emoji41]. Poor girl has got to be blind[emoji23]
                                She is blind. She has no idea the trophy husband she scored.

Comment

Working...
                                X