Prayer request for a family member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer request for a family member

I have been putting off asking for prayer help for several days now hoping things would get better. Over the many years on the green screen I have witnessed on many occasions what the power of prayer can do. So here I ask for yalls yelp.

Here is the story;
    My wife has a cousin that’s just 20 years old that lives in Prescott Arkansas and the family has a fairy large size farm. Over the past couple of years the hog problem has been getting worse and worse. They have started coming up to the houses and tearing things up there. As a farmer you rely on crops and cattle to make a living but the pigs have really started destroying their corn crops. Well Sunday Brad and his brother Clay was going to go out early to shoot some pigs. Clay got out to the pasture earlier than Brad did because Brad slept late. When Brad did wake up he text clay and said he was getting on the 4-wheeler and headed that way. Well Brad never showed up. After waiting a little while and clay not being able to get ahold of Brad. Clay headed back to the house, about 100 yards or so from the driveway Clay seen the 4-Wheeler upside down and had ran through a fence. It’s still dark outside and stuff was everywhere even his gun was in the ditch. Clay then called his dad at the house and told him what he had found. When Tracy walked out of his room he seen blood all over the kitchen floor and he found Brad back in bed.
    So this is what happened, as Brad was leaving the house and going down the road and probably at full speed a large pig ran out in front of him and Brad T-boned the pig which made him Flip the 4-wheeler. Tracy ended up taking him to the emergency room in Arkadelphia and they transported him to Hot Springs. Brad has bleeding in the Brain, had a bone sticking out of his hand, tore off half of one ear, and a very large deep cut on his leg with lots of road rash. I know cuts and bruises will heal but the head injury is a scary thing. He does have some memory loss, very poor balance. So if y’all would keep Brad in your prayers our family will appreciate it very much.

Thanks for y’all help

Wow.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for Brad, the family and doctors as they tend to him.

Comment

Dear heavenly Father, heal the injuries Brad has suffered. Restore him 100%. Thank you. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers up for the young man...….
            Dang pigs.....

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up for Brad and the family.

Comment

Prayers sent for complete healing for Brad.

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for Brad and the Family.

Comment

Working...
                              X