Bowtech Assassin, ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Assassin, ????

Anyone have any thoughts on the 2011 Assassin package. Sounds like a really good deal. Wondering if anyone has shot one, have one, etc. Thanks

shot one dont like the draw cycle too harsh for me

Comment

The bow is flat out awesome for the money.... Very silent, very fast, and very accurate....

Comment

It is every bit as fast as the D340 even with a loaded string versus a bare string.

Amazing package bow.

Comment

Sounds like its worth looking in to! Does anyone know if the Apex sight that comes on it will accept a screw in sight light?

Comment

Yes it does except a sight light. It mounts to the side of the sight bracket.

Comment

The Assassin is a great bow package for the price. I have shot one at Cinnamon Creek Archery range and was very surprised at the speed and silence.

Comment

have heard nothing but good things about it, my buddy loves his

Comment

thanks, glad to hear it will accept light, thanks. Think im going to shoot one and see how she feels!

Comment

Nephew has one and loves it. Shoots fast and quiet.

Comment

I went to shoot one about 1 month ago and ended up taking it home with me i liked it so much. Out of the box it shot 347 fps with my hunting arow..

Comment

Originally posted by The Real McCoy View Post
                        I went to shoot one about 1 month ago and ended up taking it home with me i liked it so much. Out of the box it shot 347 fps with my hunting arow..
                        If so, you are shooting a really light arrow.
                        Can't say enough good about the Assassin myself.
                        I just ordered my second one.
                        (sold 3 that I've set up for myself, but I'm keeping the one I have now, and getting a back-up)

Comment

Do a search on Assassin here. There have been several discussions about its performance..

Comment

actual performance will usually never match the expected performance, for any bow. Get what you like and enjoy it. I have a bowtech general and i think it's tits. Thought about upgrading to a destroyer, assassin, or invasion but think i'm gonna stick it out with the general

Comment

Overall it's a great bow for the price. The only thing I would change, is to a drop away rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X