Looking for hunt for axis, auodad, or nilgai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for hunt for axis, auodad, or nilgai

Hello all. I am looking for a little bit of a different kind of hunt. I am looking for either an axis, aoudad, or nilgai hunt. I am looking for a place that is not a guarantee, but I don't pay unless I pull the trigger. If I draw blood that is on me, and I don't mind paying, but I don't want to pay unless I do. I don't even mind paying in advance, but would like the opportunity to come back for an animal if the opportunity to shoot did not present itself. I would prefer blind or spot and stalk hunting where I have a chance to get a good look at the animal first. For this type of hunt I would be willing to pay $2,000. For this I would expect a mature animal. 30" or better on axis and aoudad. (not really familiar with horn length on a nilgai) If you have something like this or know someone who does I would appreciate the info..

Thanks in advance

Bud

Originally posted by Bud View Post
    Hello all. I am looking for a little bit of a different kind of hunt. I am looking for either an axis, aoudad, or nilgai hunt. I am looking for a place that is not a guarantee, but I don't pay unless I pull the trigger. If I draw blood that is on me, and I don't mind paying, but I don't want to pay unless I do. I don't even mind paying in advance, but would like the opportunity to come back for an animal if the opportunity to shoot did not present itself. I would prefer blind or spot and stalk hunting where I have a chance to get a good look at the animal first. For this type of hunt I would be willing to pay $2,000. For this I would expect a mature animal. 30" or better on axis and aoudad. (not really familiar with horn length on a nilgai) If you have something like this or know someone who does I would appreciate the info..

Thanks in advance

Bud
    Timberlake is a good option for Auodad and Axis.

Comment

Timberlake (but I think they are more than 2k)
      Diamond c is below 2k for either of those and he might have nilgai as well

Comment

Bump

Comment

I made my first trip to Diamond C last year, myself and two others all shot axis bucks.
          Lots of aoudad there too.

Comment

Working...
          X