Firestick questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firestick questions

Aight yall, I got two firesticks (regular and 4K). I downloaded Kodi 18. Heard you can stream NFL games, etc. Problem is, I have no clue how to use it.

Any pointers, hacks, etc?

Only thing I know about them is you can’t watch movies from a seashell, other than that, I have never messed with the fire stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      Aight yall, I got two firesticks (regular and 4K). I downloaded Kodi 18. Heard you can stream NFL games, etc. Problem is, I have no clue how to use it.

Any pointers, hacks, etc?
      If you don't know what your doing, look on craigslist and pay someone $20 to do it. They will have prebuilt bundles they load on the firestick. Otherwise you have to manually set up all the depositories, and it is a hassle. I don't do them, but have set up kodi in the past.

Comment

Is this something different than just downloading the NFL app and watching games?

Comment

Our kodi stopped working as far as movies, so I downloaded terrarium which works great, but no sports. I downloaded a chrome app, so now I can live stream from the net to the firestick, but the problem is finding a good website to stream from. There was one called something like allsportsarefreexyz but it's been shut down. Yesterday I tried another called 720pstream.me and I was able to stream nfl network, but it would not work for individual games. If you go this route, I recommend going to YouTube and follow them on how to download the chrome app. Also, there is an app that converts your firestick control into a mouse format in order to be able to use on the chrome app.

Comment

Following this one....

I just hacked my firestick and now what???

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I know Set TV (an App) on the firestick has over 500 sports channels. With 100+ of them being live sports.

Comment

Best thing you can do is figure out how to do it yourself or you will end up frustrated. All this being a grey area, addons go up and down. It's not that hard to figure it out. Familiar with reddit? the r/addons4kodi sub has a lot of great info and will keep you up to date.

For movies: incursion, placenta and gaia are working well.

I got frustrated with sports without paying for it. Sportsdevil used to work but when it doesn't its frustratomg. There are different iptv services that work with kodi. These services are similar to set tv. Currently I use TNThosting. $5 a month and I get all sports and any other channel you could imagine. But, since this is a grey area, you get pretty much no support if something goes down.

Comment

Sure sounds like the "cutting the cord" is short lived if you want sports.

Comment

Why is that? You can use Hulu, direct tv, sling tv, etc and get local live tv and sports.

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                      Sure sounds like the "cutting the cord" is short lived if you want sports.

Comment

Not uncommon to have to update them Kodie has a FB page , as well I am currently using a build that I got from this guy his stuff always works and easy to follow along . Now many times you need to remove old applications .

Comment

Working...
                        X