obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obama

how can anyone buy what this sleazbag is selling?

I've tried to open this link 3 times, and it freezes up my iPad every time. Had to sign back in to get TBH to reload. Very strange.

Comment

Anyone who speaks of the virtues of "progressive" ideals while standing in a country that was destroyed by progressive ideals and stands on the brink of genocide is either malevolent or an idiot.

Comment

You in the barn, them in the farmhouse.

Comment

Bet he keeps that 8 million dollar house at 70 degrees at all time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Bet he keeps that 8 million dollar house at 70 degrees at all time as well.
            The one with the new wall around it to keep people out?

Comment

Do as I say not as I do

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Do as I say not as I do
                Stay in line and buy that health care, "citizen".

Comment

Its hard to understand how so many listen to him, coal miners even voted for him. ufb

What about his mansion on 17 racers in HI?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    Its hard to understand how so many listen to him, coal miners even voted for him. ufb

What about his mansion on 17 racers in HI?
                    It's a prime example with how our society has fallen into lazy thinking and instant gratification. They don't want to look into what someone does, that is too hard and requires critical thinking skills. They just want to hear good things. Ask someone why they liked Obama. The answer is usually "he was a cool guy and seemed like a good family man". Then ask them why they don't like Trump. "He sounds dumb"

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      It's a prime example with how our society has fallen into lazy thinking and instant gratification. They don't want to look into what someone does, that is too hard and requires critical thinking skills. They just want to hear good things. Ask someone why they liked Obama. The answer is usually "he was a cool guy and seemed like a good family man". Then ask them why they don't like Trump. "He sounds dumb"
                      I got off the beaten path last night on Twitter and ended up viewing several white liberals twitter feeds. The 3 feeds all had the same type of GIFs. They read.."I really miss Obama" and the GIFs were of Obama with movie stars, basketball players, dancing with Michelle, laughing, shooting a hoop. So to your point above I don't think they really gave one flying flip what Obama did as far as politics..they just think he was a cool dude.

Comment

He's just like those kneeling NFL players. They talk about how terrible descendants of slaves have now. You never hear of any of them spending their money trying to help those out that do not get enough from the government to make a decent living.
                        How the @^%$# did Oblah-blah make 20 million during….. Never mind we all know that answer.
                        Last edited by texaspacker; 08-02-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                          he's just like those kneeling nfl players. They talk about how terrible descendants of slaves have now. You never hear of any of them spending their money trying to help those out that do not get enough from the government to make a decent living.
                          How the @^%$# did oblah-blah make 20 million during….. Never mind we all know that answer.
                          solyndra!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X