Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to come hunt pigs....for free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is my problem with more than one stand set-up...while you're sitting at one not seeing anything you just know that the deer are swarming your other set.

Comment

any openeings left?

Comment

Tagged
        I'll have a few days off in early August.I'll give you a shout as it gets closer.Thank ya sir!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I was closer. Dang! The best part is putting pressure on them. If some of these guys can hunt at night it may move them off before deer season for you.

Comment

It would be fun to hunt in those woods. The plains of West Texas are fun, but it'd be fun to be in a different environment.

Comment

Well, round 2 of "Man vs. Food- east Texas version" begins this evening. Just carried a couple of TBHers out to the lease and got another showing up a little later. Hopefully I will have results to post tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Well, just had the first snafu since I first posted this. The other guy that was to come this evening found out he wouldn't be the only one out there and decided not to stay- concerned about safety with not knowing where everyone is. I can understand his concern but I didn't do it on purpose and tried to explain there would be little chance of anything happening this evening since there five spots available to hunt. Tomorrow they could all coordinate each other's placement. Anyway, I have checked my notes and don't think I have another instance of this. Let me post who is coming when- for all those scheduled if you have no problem with another TBHer joining you let me know- still have folks wanting to know if there any openings left.
                7/21-22.....Highway Hunter
                7/27-29.....WItoTx
                8/4...........JayT
                8/11.........Staplehawk
                8/18.........Honeybee

Comment

The wife and I could come the weekend of 8/18 if there is a stand to accommodate both of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hully, Honeybee wants to bring her three boys with her so that weekend I consider full.

Comment

anything free that 1st or 2nd weekend of aug russ? thanks

Comment

Nothing open but Staplehawk said you could join him that weekend. The guys last night didn't kill anything at a feeder but jumped some while walking a game trail but couldn't get their guns up fast enough. Gotta be prepared for anything at anytime.

Comment

Much blessings to you sir for your generosity.

Comment

Well, the pigs are winning. Highway Hunter and a buddy were out this past weekend and left empty handed. Highway Hunter's buddy got a shot but said he got a little too excited and missed. Who will be the first to score?

Comment

Where are you located? I'd love to come out and help if I'm able to

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

... sounds like somebody needs to visit with thermals and suppressors... They need more fire power haha

Comment

Working...
                                X