https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bczh...&feature=share

Looks like abuse to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigYoung View Post
      Looks like abuse to me.
      agreed.

Comment

Lmao

I bet there are maybe 2-3 people on here that are capable of affording that type of shooting and actually caring to do it
        That being said I'm not worried about a few mag dumps hurting any of mine

Comment

OK, so he blew through a few hundred dollars of ammo, ruined a suppressor and a barrel. What's the point?

Comment

Once you exceed the temperature where a metal becomes malleable, it doesn't really matter whose name is on the outside of the can. It is going to fail. All that video was about was getting hits on the internet and making a name. It was a test designed to make something fail, and it did.

Comment

Lucky it did not blow up the gun.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                Once you exceed the temperature where a metal becomes malleable, it doesn't really matter whose name is on the outside of the can. It is going to fail. All that video was about was getting hits on the internet and making a name. It was a test designed to make something fail, and it did.
                ^^^yep

Comment

and the barrel he will be eating for breakfast because it it toast!

Comment

You CAN figure put a way to break about everything eventually

Comment

I would say it proves it well made to take that much before failing.

Comment

Well that was dumb.

Comment

I thought it was funny.

Comment

Complete trash... I can't believe the metal turned to liquid after it got glowing red hot. lol. Watched one get run over at the range a month ago, he pulled it out of the much, checked it and went to shooting. I think they are pretty tuff.

Comment

Well...the gun impresses.

I think they knew exactly what would happen...would love to see the bore after it cooled down. I bet those latter rounds were cooking off before the primer was hit.

Comment

Working...
                              X