No announcement yet.

Bownanza 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly believe that Bownanza is one of the main reasons that TBH has been able to maintain a social and generally positive atmosphere, unlike many other hunting forums.

When that person you are typing at is a real person who's kids you watched run around in the mud and who you shared a beverage with over wing's or ribs's you might disagree with them but you keep it social.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
      Well now I'm confused.... you shake my hand and hug my neck so am I a man or a woman??? Anyone know a good therapist?? Are the restrooms at the park transgender friendly??

Calm down Caitlyn.... you just be you....

Comment

Lotta great input in here.

Can hardly wait!

Comment

Haven't been able to make it yet. Told my wife about it, who isn't even a member on here lol but she said we better go this year. She has wanted to go last couple of years but timing just didn't work out. So hopefully this will be our first year to make it.

Comment

Won't be able to get up there on Friday but I'm going to see if my son will ride up with me on Saturday morning.

Jason owes me a beer or two or maybe I owe him a beer or two. We'll flip a coin

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
              Haven't been able to make it yet. Told my wife about it, who isn't even a member on here lol but she said we better go this year. She has wanted to go last couple of years but timing just didn't work out. So hopefully this will be our first year to make it.
              Do it! You won't regret it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                I honestly believe that Bownanza is one of the main reasons that TBH has been able to maintain a social and generally positive atmosphere, unlike many other hunting forums.

When that person you are typing at is a real person who's kids you watched run around in the mud and who you shared a beverage with over wing's or ribs's you might disagree with them but you keep it social.
                True dat, Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  True dat, Dave!

I’m coming for you this year[emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bownanza is a friendly, open arms affair. Bring your neighbors!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Calm down Caitlyn.... you just be you....
                      And stay out of the women's bathroom!

I thought Justin was crazy our first Bownanza! I had no idea what to expect, froze my butt off and have been every year but once since then!

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                        Linda and I are thinking about joining a team this year.
                        If you are on a team when do you need to be there? We plan on being up for the festivities Friday night.
                        I got my Big Joe I could bring if need be , and Linda could cook dirt and make it taste good.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                        Team chicken wang is always looking for talented members!!

Comment

I really hope to make it this year, too! Maybe, just maybe, I can get my husband to come, too!

Comment

Gonna try and make my first one this year!

Comment

Need to get back out to another Nanza. Been 2 times in the last 3 yrs. Hoping that wknd or at least that day is clear schedule!

Comment

OK Fellas and Ladies.. I put in a request today to have the 17th off.. t will be a long shot with having 2 people quit.. But I am going to give it a shot.. If able.. ill beable to ride down for a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X