This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good...

Like has been stated countless times here, Zeke should have his *** at camp with his team. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Good...

Like has been stated countless times here, Zeke should have his *** at camp with his team. Period.
      I think he should be there too but I do not blame him for wanting more money, he has way out performed his contract, if he was not very good the Cowboys would cut him in a second, it is a two way street. I think he is like 65% of the Cowboys offense, how are you going to replace that ? What people are forgetting is he has over 2000 yards of total offense, probably be more like 2200-2400 this year if they change the offense like i think they will. Like Stephen said " he is the straw that stirs the drink "

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        I think he should be there too but I do not blame him for wanting more money, he has way out performed his contract, if he was not very good the Cowboys would cut him in a second, it is a two way street. I think he is like 65% of the Cowboys offense, how are you going to replace that ? What people are forgetting is he has over 2000 yards of total offense, probably be more like 2200-2400 this year if they change the offense like i think they will. Like Stephen said " he is the straw that stirs the drink "
        Ice is melting and he’s in Cabo. Jerry has been loyal and also paid zeke respectfully so far. He should be there.
        Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-31-2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

I agree it’s a two way street...but prepping for the season trumps money for a team player...or should.

Zeke has shown his selfishness during the off-season with his bs...showing it when it’s time to go to work is starting to **** me off. Lol.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

He will have made 25 million at the end of this season.

Dak will have made 2.7...and he’s the quarterback. Never missed a game, never complained.

Dak is 3X more valuable....he’s the QB.

NO EXCUSE but selfishness. He took the 1st round money and signing bonus, and signed the contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-31-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Surprise surprise, JJ finally making some sense. Here comes the passing attack?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Surprise surprise, JJ finally making some sense. Here comes the passing attack?
                http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...n=trendingNews
                If Jerry had Brady, Brees, Rodgers, or any other of the top tier QB's this would make sense, unless Dak improves dramatically ( which is possible ) it is not happening, Dak will not sniff a SB without Zeke, I sure hope they don't try to prove most of the football world wrong. Jerry did win 3 SB 's with a HOF league rushing leader and he had a HOF QB and receiver, I think this team is at least missing one of those HOF positions.

Comment

Sure wish they would get something worked out, it is not like Zeke will do any hitting until the first game but he needs to be with the team. If you have an elite back, elite receiver, elite offensive line, a capable and smart QB then no body can stop you from scoring points, stack the box and we will throw it, play back and Zeke and Dak will run wild, with the defense that they have that makes a lethal combination.

Comment

Apparently it’s not killing him...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Apparently it’s not killing him...

Right. I’m guessing no one is holding Zeke hostage in Cabo.

Comment

Right. I’m guessing no one is holding Zeke hostage in Cabo.
                        No he is just doing what anybody with any sense would do, he only has so many years to get paid, several other positions allow players to play 5-10 years, running backs do not get that luxury, so if you are one of the best you better get your money early in your career, especially if you are the best player on the team and best at your position in the NFL, its easy for us arm chair QB's to say we would never do anything like that, a contract is a contract, RIGHT ! But I do think he should have just gone to camp and let them know he would not play without a new contract, it will get done and it will be a big contract surpassing Girley.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

No he is just doing what anybody with any sense would do, he only has so many years to get paid, several other positions allow players to play 5-10 years, running backs do not get that luxury, so if you are one of the best you better get your money early in your career, especially if you are the best player on the team and best at your position in the NFL, its easy for us arm chair QB's to say we would never do anything like that, a contract is a contract, RIGHT ! But I do think he should have just gone to camp and let them know he would not play without a new contract, it will get done and it will be a big contract surpassing Girley.

Sense? I don’t see Dak or Cooper holding out.

Trust me, I Hope Zeke gets paid. I just think holding out is a sorry move by any player. Not that missing training camp will hurt his performance this year...it’s just the principle of it all that bugs me. He’s not making any new fans right now, that’s for sure. Five bucks says he gets boo’d this year. [emoji1474]

Added: I hate drama. And Zeke shows to be a drama queen.
                          Last edited by Skinny; 08-02-2019, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Sense? I don’t see Dak or Cooper holding out.

Trust me, I Hope Zeke gets paid. I just think holding out is a sorry move by any player. Not that missing training camp will hurt his performance this year...it’s just the principle of it all that bugs me. He’s not making any new fans right now, that’s for sure. Five bucks says he gets boo’d this year. [emoji1474]

Added: I hate drama. And Zeke shows to be a drama queen.
                            If Dak held out he would get BBQ'ed, he is about to get way more money than he deserves in almost everyones opinions, Cooper can be a free agent next year and break the bank if he has a good year, Zeke is a battering ram, he is the Cowboys best player, he more than likely will have a shorter career than the other two, all he is trying to do is secure his future, I don't like it and I think he should have is arse in camp too, I can say that I don't blame him for trying to get paid.

Comment

If Dak held out he would get BBQ'ed, he is about to get way more money than he deserves in almost everyones opinions, Cooper can be a free agent next year and break the bank if he has a good year, Zeke is a battering ram, he is the Cowboys best player, he more than likely will have a shorter career than the other two, all he is trying to do is secure his future, I don't like it and I think he should have is arse in camp too, I can say that I don't blame him for trying to get paid.

Jerry Jones... please give mjhaverkamp back his phone![emoji2957][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X