• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David needs to go to chester too. He said he's never done any trad shoots

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
      Just pickin back bro

I know. Lol. You ready to start hitting the woods again? Talked to Kevin and we are going to try some new areas this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
        I know. Lol. You ready to start hitting the woods again? Talked to Kevin and we are going to try some new areas this year.
        Yeah, now I'm ready. I've been bow building for a couple of months. (I'm really slow) Now I have a couple of bows in my kids hands and have Vanderpool in the rear view, I could go for some scouting action.

Or even a little pig spot and stalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
          David needs to go to chester too. He said he's never done any trad shoots
          Load him up. It's not about the competition anyway, it's about enjoying yourself shooting bows and lots of laughs!

Comment

Yeah, now I'm ready. I've been bow building for a couple of months. (I'm really slow) Now I have a couple of bows in my kids hands and have Vanderpool in the rear view, I could go for some scouting action.

Or even a little pig spot and stalk

Bringing pigs up. Have y'all been out to the lease? We need to go get that feeder. If it's still there.

Comment

Bringing pigs up. Have y'all been out to the lease? We need to go get that feeder. If it's still there.
              Negative, haven't been. I figure I would just do some spot and stalk in there on a good nasty, misty rain day. Maybe we could double or triple team them and push them to each other.

Comment

Negative, haven't been. I figure I would just do some spot and stalk in there on a good nasty, misty rain day. Maybe we could double or triple team them and push them to each other.

Yep. Just like the old days in the dance hall.

Comment

I havent been around a long long time, but this right here ... Might just get twisted around a little bit.

Comment

Annnnnnnnd we have a winner, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      I havent been around a long long time, but this right here ... Might just get twisted around a little bit.
                      Yeah, I was kinda holding my breath.
                      I know how these fellas think. Glad I'm pure

Comment

At least that was clean

Comment

Yeah, I was kinda holding my breath.
                          I know how these fellas think. Glad I'm pure
                          You're about as pure as the air was in my tent saturday night after that protein packed dinner!!

Boy that was rough...

Comment

Y'all crack me up. I'm all about a spot and stalk! Just let me know when. I haven't been out there in quite a while either. Too busy on this bulkhead, almost daily, catching cats.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                              Y'all crack me up. I'm all about a spot and stalk! Just let me know when. I haven't been out there in quite a while either. Too busy on this bulkhead, almost daily, catching cats.
                              Oh don't worry, your about to get a phone call about that catfish problem of yours! Holly and I need to go visit her folks for a weedend in Harbor Point anyway and a day trip to yalls place will be in order!

Comment

Oh don't worry, your about to get a phone call about that catfish problem of yours! Holly and I need to go visit her folks for a weedend in Harbor Point anyway and a day trip to yalls place will be in order!
                                Come on!

Comment

Working...
                                X