No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And brag on #38 and he lets a guy run right by him for 6.
    I suck at giving a guy his props!
    I am back in the #38 has L.O.F.T. problems club. Lack Of F...... Talent

Comment

Need better hands team this time....

Comment

Kind of encouraged about Cowboys. Pretty good D. Not terrible O. Dak made good decisions, for the most part; made some really nice passes; also, his runs were great at key times. Nice overall combination.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Challenge accepted and won..

I’ll take the win!

Comment

Cowboys have a very good defense with a chance to have a great one, the only thing that matters is the final score, who cares how many yards passing or rushing ?? They have 3 big time players that will be back soon, the needle is pointing up !!

Comment

1/8 of the way to 8-8 season

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Cowboys have a very good defense with a chance to have a great one, the only thing that matters is the final score, who cares how many yards passing or rushing ?? They have 3 big time players that will be back soon, the needle is pointing up !!

And Lee possibly out...

Comment

Defense is great, offense getting better. Might be in the making for a NFC East Champ.

Comment

Something still doesn't look right with Dak. That looked like a bunch of timing routes they were hitting last night, and they all looked like he was a half tick late, and having to throw bullets in there that baaarely beat defenders. Nitpicking probably, but several of those throws looked on the verge of disaster. The one where he missed Gathers was just awful...that kind of thing will cost you games against real football teams.

It's progress though, I'll take it. Garrett still sucks.

Comment

I think the Cowboys will be fine. What we are seeing is the result of not playing anyone during the preseason. Both Dak and Zeke need to play to be effective. They will keep improving for the next few weeks. The D is looking fairly strong.

-john
                      Last edited by TX_Hoghunter; 09-17-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        And Lee possibly out...
                        I am not sure about that, he came back in for the on side kick, I think I heard a report that said he was having cramps. Lets hope not but if he is I think we are in pretty good shape at linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Garrett still sucks.
                          Amen Dale! If only they had a coach who used to be a good QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Something still doesn't look right with Dak. That looked like a bunch of timing routes they were hitting last night, and they all looked like he was a half tick late, and having to throw bullets in there that baaarely beat defenders. Nitpicking probably, but several of those throws looked on the verge of disaster. The one where he missed Gathers was just awful...that kind of thing will cost you games against real football teams.

It's progress though, I'll take it. Garrett still sucks.

Did he miss Gathers or did Gathers just run a ****ty half-assed route? We’ll never know but Gathers looked kinda clunky in his route like he wasn’t going full speed. I said the same as you at first and then watching the replay I was like maybe that was Gathers.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              I am not sure about that, he came back in for the on side kick, I think I heard a report that said he was having cramps. Lets hope not but if he is I think we are in pretty good shape at linebacker.

He said it was cramps after the game. Not hamstring like the announcers reported when I posted that

Comment

Working...
                              X