No announcement yet.

Iwb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Tucker Gunleather, not cheap but by far the most comfortable that I have used.

Comment

Everybody that has carried for any length of time has a few holsters lying around. We need a holster "clearing house" so that folks can try before they buy !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Everybody that has carried for any length of time has a few holsters lying around. We need a holster "clearing house" so that folks can try before they buy !
        I would definitely contribute!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
          Good deal. Think i might order one

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          I have the JM4 Tactical Relic - best holster I have ever owned - carrying a Kimber Micro 9. Won't ever carry any other for any of my guns.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
            Even after losing 20lbs from cancer I still have "love handles" and generally prefer OWB because of that. I am always on the search for an IWB I like though, so I will check some mentioned in this thread.
            I too have love handles and I wear my JM4 Tactical Relic at 5:00-6:00 - works great!

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
              I too have love handles and I wear my JM4 Tactical Relic at 5:00-6:00 - works great!

How much are they paying you to promote that rig?

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                How much are they paying you to promote that rig?

Bahahahahaha zero point zero dollars, I’ve just used a lot of different holsters for IWB...I’ve used a galco gun leather, custom kydex, and several others. The JM4 is too notch in fit and finish and fits the most comfortable out of all of them I’ve used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                  Even after losing 20lbs from cancer I still have "love handles" and generally prefer OWB because of that. I am always on the search for an IWB I like though, so I will check some mentioned in this thread.
                  Love handles help you conceal as you get older! I use a cheap Tulster on the hip and never print with a G43 +2 extension. I have several more expensive holsters and they never leave the house. The only time a carry a full size weapon is when I can get away with OWB with a north face vest.

Comment

I use a Crossbreed super tuck or one from Boriqua Leather. Overall I like the Boriqua more.

Comment

Check out Fist Holsters. My wife loves the full kydex with slight forward cant, integrated spring steel clip with her G27 and P365. You can use holster with no belt. As stated above check out Vedder holsters. I have the super tuck and like it. It also has steel clip and can use without a belt too. My preferred kydex holsters are made to my specs by a good friend of mine...

Comment

Working...
                      X