• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WACK N STACK View Post
    Good job Mitch.
    Come by if you get a chance.

Comment

What did you use on the concrete?

Whisker fish aren't in full swing yet so I think you got a couple weekends[emoji3] Hybrids and whites on the other hand. ......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
        Much appreciated. Going to keep staining the outer and 1 inner wall after work this week. I am going to make some saloon doors and have the sides flip up so there's still a lot of work to do. Fishing season is here so I'm sure progress will slow down.
        http://www.wooddefender.com/ I highly recommend this stuff. It is more expensive than most other but it is by far the best stain/wood preserver I have ever used. We just treated our 100+ yr school house/ camp house with it. This is before treatment. Will try to find an after pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	schoolhouse.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	24437329

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          What did you use on the concrete?

Whisker fish aren't in full swing yet so I think you got a couple weekends[emoji3] Hybrids and whites on the other hand. ......
          I think it's called Valero concrete stain. I picked it up at Lowes and applied it with a sprayer. I got a call yesterday that the shad were piling up on the bulkhead.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            http://www.wooddefender.com/ I highly recommend this stuff. It is more expensive than most other but it is by far the best stain/wood preserver I have ever used. We just treated our 100+ yr school house/ camp house with it. This is before treatment. Will try to find an after pic.

[ATTACH]783195[/ATTACH]
            That is awesome. Would love to see the after pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
              I think it's called Valero concrete stain. I picked it up at Lowes and applied it with a sprayer. I got a call yesterday that the shad were piling up on the bulkhead.
              We only managed 6 good friday on conroe and worked for those. Two buddies zeroed. Momma is headed out of town with the truck this weekend or I'd try again. Not pulling my sled with a tacoma

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                We only managed 6 good friday on conroe and worked for those. Two buddies zeroed. Momma is headed out of town with the truck this weekend or I'd try again. Not pulling my sled with a tacoma
                Got home the other day and my power pole was on the ground with a busted hose. Gotta get it fixed before Friday. If I have an opening I will holler.

Comment

Went to a benefit last night and made the ultimate score. I ended up with 5 or 6 neons but there was one that was gonna be mine no matter the cost. I will post pics later today once they're all hung.

Comment

Not to hijack the thread, but wife an I enjoying dinner on ours tonight. Listening to it rain on the tin roof

Past the side door toward the road

Whiskers, I got an old rusty critter trap leftover from hanging stuff on mine. If you think it'll match your decor it's yours

Comment

Looking good

Comment

I love it!

Comment

very cool

Comment

find you an old Coke slider machine to keep your beer in - would look awesome in your place - very nice job - you will get many hours of enjoyment out of that

Comment

very cool setup

Comment

Awesome brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X