No announcement yet.

Arrows on a budget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have over a dozen Easton Epic 400's for less than 90 that would need refletched, as well as a dozen Easton FMJ 400's that would be good to go with 4 Blazers for @80.00

Comment

my problem is there is no where to buy arrows besides the archery shop and i cant see spending 90 dollars on arrows that i wont use very much. i maily want them just to shoot targets...i guess i will get some off cabelas website and have em shipped.

Comment

I wouldn't go too cheap on arrows, but you can get a half dozen of carbon express arrows for around $50 at basspro.

Comment

yeah, i will figure something out, unless one of yall have some arrows yall dont want any more?

Comment

I would spend the money on a decent set. Get some carbon express for less than 50

Comment

yeah i figured i would spend 150, that would give me 6 arrows from cabelas , broadheads and a Drop away rest...just might take a while,

Comment

Originally posted by flashof1979 View Post
                Acadamy right now, has good name brand arrows "pre cut" for about half the regular price.
                This!

They should still have the Easton Gamegetter XX75 arrows on clearance. They are a great aluminum arrow, and depending on the Academy, they have the 400 and 340 spine arrows for about $35 a dozen. Some are precut to 29" with inserts installed, some are full length with inserts included.

cricman

Comment

I will suggest Hunter's Friend for cheap arrows. They will cut them to lenght and fletch them for what most charge for raw shafts.
                  http://www.huntersfriend.com/carbon_...ifications.htm

Comment

Sportsmans Guide has some for $55-65 shipped, plus $5 if you want them cut to length.
                    This is per Dz

Comment

ok thank you all. I am going to check out that huntersfriend

Comment

i have ordered twice from hunters friend in the past and was happy with the price, delivery and quality of the arrows.

Comment

yeah i am going to order from them, found some for 59 a dozen ready to shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Klown1214 View Post
                            yeah i am going to order from them, found some for 59 a dozen ready to shoot!
                            They make good arrows. I would suggest the Blazer vanes with offset.

Comment

ok.. thank you..what should i get the length cut to? i got a draw of 30 so 32"?

Comment

Basspro arrows are called Redhead arrows. Both Cabela's and Redhead arrows are about 35 dollars a half dozen or 55 bucks a dozen.

Comment

Working...
                                X