Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've got 3:

I was maybe 5 or 6 and in bed one night. Me and my brother shared a room and slept on bunk beds; I had the top bunk. I kicked the comforter off accidentally and got cold, but was too scared to get down and get it. All I remember was what looked like a man wearing a coat and hat, as tall as the bunk beds, putting the comforter back on me. When I woke up, the comforter was on me and noone laid claim to putting it back up there.

First week after me and my wife moved into the house we're in now, she was vacuuming the living room. She's severely OCD, so she vacuumed her way to the bedroom so there wouldn't be any footprints in the living room carpet overnight . Wake up the next morning, and there is a single, small footprint in the middle of the living room floor. My foot was obviously too big, but so was my wifes. Found out later that day from our neighbors that the wife of the guy we bought the house from died in the house just 6 months earlier. And she was a small woman...

Fast forward to today! By the back door, I keep a flashlight on one of the window sills in the living room for when I let out our dogs. One of them is dark brindle and I cant see her at night without the light. Earlier this evening when I got home, the dogs got kinda rowdy and knocked the light off the sill, but I was too busy starting dinner to pick it up, and my wife is with my SIL so I'm the only one home. I go to let the dogs out later this evening, turn to grab the flashlight off the floor... and it's not there. It's back on one of the living room window sills... but the one farthest away from the door, where I've never put it b/c it's just not convenient enough... it's behind the recliner! spooky.
    Last edited by jeepntx; 02-18-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I once worked at a cemetary/creamatorium.....I can tell you that the spirit world is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        I once worked at a cemetary/creamatorium.....I can tell you that the spirit world is real.
        Tell us a story... I love this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by warrior62 View Post
          Tell us a story... I love this stuff
          I'm sorry, Warrior, I think I should pass.

Comment

I very much believe. A gentleman drowned in my tank at my house. Sometimes I really feel like someone is outside my house. Like someone is at the window watching. I go running out 12 gauge locked and loaded lights on circling the house. My barn too. I always feel like someone is in there.

My Great Grandmother i am almost certain is in my house. It was actually her house. She didn't die there but she absolutely loved this home. I've always felt her presence. I always felt safe when she was there. When my ex and I would fight, I would feel her more and more for the following few days. Now since we've split I haven't felt her presence.

She loved to cook. Always cooking every chance she could. I believe she's where I got my knack for cooking. Anyway, I often hear pots or dishes in the cabinets move and clank. It really used to freak me out.

Now it doesn't bother me at all. But she is very much a part of my house.

Good luck on the haunting. Once you feel it. You know it's real.

Also had a ouiji board experience. I will never touch nor allow Jolie to touch a ouiji board.

A group of friends and I when we were about 10-12 had a very bad experience. We were playing around with a ouiji board and asked if anyone was living in this house. No joke, a cabinet in the room we were in opened and slammed. I kid you not. Ask any kid in that house. We absolutely freaked. Ran to the front door and it was locked. We didn't even have a key to lock it. It had old skeleton lock system. I literally kicked that Door open and then hit a locked screen door. Kicked that open as well. None of us Locked that door. We still all talk about it to this day.

Comment

Anxiously waiting for Game Cam Pics. Great Thread.

Sent From My EVO Using Tapatalk.

Comment

You know they make magnets for those pesky out-of-level cabinet doors, right??

And child lock latches for the young ghosties.

Be scared of something real, like rattlesnakes, or a second term......

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                  I can be laying comfortably on the couch in my man cave, with the TV on and will hear softly at first and gets louder..... jim come help me.... JIM Come Help Me! JIM COME HELP ME!!!!!

I walk into the kitchen were the noise is coming from to find my wife with a load of laundry!!!
                  That is freakin funny

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

Please, don't even mention things like that. I'd rather live with a house full of serial killer ghost than live threw another term

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                      Gonna have to download the Ghost hunter M2 app for my iPhone now
                      Please do! And let us know what happens... Dont know if its BS but i have already started hearing stories about peoples encounters with this app!

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                        I very much believe. A gentleman drowned in my tank at my house. Sometimes I really feel like someone is outside my house. Like someone is at the window watching. I go running out 12 gauge locked and loaded lights on circling the house. My barn too. I always feel like someone is in there.

My Great Grandmother i am almost certain is in my house. It was actually her house. She didn't die there but she absolutely loved this home. I've always felt her presence. I always felt safe when she was there. When my ex and I would fight, I would feel her more and more for the following few days. Now since we've split I haven't felt her presence.

She loved to cook. Always cooking every chance she could. I believe she's where I got my knack for cooking. Anyway, I often hear pots or dishes in the cabinets move and clank. It really used to freak me out.

Now it doesn't bother me at all. But she is very much a part of my house.

Good luck on the haunting. Once you feel it. You know it's real.

Also had a ouiji board experience. I will never touch nor allow Jolie to touch a ouiji board.

A group of friends and I when we were about 10-12 had a very bad experience. We were playing around with a ouiji board and asked if anyone was living in this house. No joke, a cabinet in the room we were in opened and slammed. I kid you not. Ask any kid in that house. We absolutely freaked. Ran to the front door and it was locked. We didn't even have a key to lock it. It had old skeleton lock system. I literally kicked that Door open and then hit a locked screen door. Kicked that open as well. None of us Locked that door. We still all talk about it to this day.
                        My brothers saw our grandpa a couple days after he died. we were in his house staying with our grandma after he died in a dozer accident. They say he was standing at the foot of the bed watching over several of us grand kids. Then he slowly walked to another room. Clear as day they said, they even asked him why he was there but of course he didn't answer

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

^^^^^^^. That is Scary!!!^^^^^^^^

Sent From My EVO Using Tapatalk.

Comment

The ghost in my house would kill my watches. The first watch that died was my Seiko that I bought when I was over seas. I bought another and it lasted a week, the next 3 days, the next one day. I went through 11 watches like this, all were watches with a dial and hands. My wife bought me a cheap Casio digital and I've had it ever since.

My friend Wayne Kutzke was visiting us one evening in the winter. We kept the front bed room door closed so we wouldn't have to heat it. Wayne was sitting on the couch right next to the door and I was telling him about the ghost. He said that it was bull as there were no such things as gho....and right then that door just slowly opened up, squeeking as it did. Both the dogs jumped up and looked right at the door, then their heads started to turn in unison as they watched it go through the living room, into the kitchen and then they leaned out from the couch to see it go into the back bed room. I got up and moved the door back and forth to show Wayne that the door did not move by itself and did not squeek either. He said maybe there was one ghost, looked at his watch and said "Oh my look at the time, I gotta go", and left. He never came to my house again.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                              Ive got 20 plus years of adjusting the burners......yep

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
                                If I was you and liked to jack with the ghost (or whatever) is leave all the cabinet doors open and they'd have no choice but to close em if they wanted to prove their point. Lol.

you speak from no experience

Comment

Working...
                                X