Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game day boys!! Just went wheels up heading towards the SD Pheasant Opener. Ill be driving across the prairie when the game starts. Hopefully there is cell service. I think we can beat a Stanford team in Tempe. They are not playing great ball and we are at home.

Comment

Nice. Two good Thursday games in a row.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Aggie should be thrilled if they only drop one more, but still happy and content if they drop 2. LSU is gonna be a tough, but Auburn doesn't look that scary right now. MSU should be a good game, but I don't see Aggie losing to all 3. Just me 2 cents.

LH's ?? Sheesh, I don't even want to speculate right now. Should be favored here on out, but what does that mean at the end of a bad game day. IF they can continue to improve throughout the 2nd half of the season and manage to bring their A game, or if not their B+ game every Saturday, we CAN exceed all expectations. I'm not scared of playing OU again. Bring it!

Wouldn't be surprised if both teams drop a game their not suppose too.

Comment

Sirius XM just added a Big 12 network. I enjoy the Pac 12 channel and the ESPN U channel. Highly recommend it if you have considered Sirius in the past. Key is to call every 6 months and get their best price. Set the date on your calendar and call. Ends up being $11 a month and it works in your vehicle and with app on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            Sirius XM just added a Big 12 network. I enjoy the Pac 12 channel and the ESPN U channel. Highly recommend it if you have considered Sirius in the past. Key is to call every 6 months and get their best price. Set the date on your calendar and call. Ends up being $11 a month and it works in your vehicle and with app on the phone.
            I do as you say and I think I'm at $7.50/month right now.

Comment

Nice!! I got some high speed package including the app. It was the best price they had at the time and I have had Sirius for less than 2 years. Great for CFB season.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                Game day boys!! Just went wheels up heading towards the SD Pheasant Opener. Ill be driving across the prairie when the game starts. Hopefully there is cell service. I think we can beat a Stanford team in Tempe. They are not playing great ball and we are at home.
                Have fun chasing them ring necks!

Comment

Sirius/XM.

I can't live without it since 08.

Metal and sports.

They have always broadcasted Big 12 games.

Comment

Still have lots of work to do, but looking forward...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Still have lots of work to do, but looking forward...

9-7-19
                      We comin!

Comment

Open weekends for Texas for Bow Season and Gun Season. Nice.

This year we had 3 straight weekends of home games which made it alot to get to Austin back to back to back during dove season. The tough decision is to skip La Tech for the Dove Opener or be in Austin.

Comment

Coach em up Tom!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            9-7-19
                            We comin!

We’ll be happy to have ya! Should be fun! Since I'm now without a hunting retreat, I'm jumping back in the season ticket game for a family of four in 2019.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-18-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              9-7-19
                              We comin!
                              Bring shrimp gumbo and boudin!

Trade you some of my backyard brisket and ribs!
                              Last edited by Birddog66; 10-18-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Open weekends for Texas for Bow Season and Gun Season. Nice.

This year we had 3 straight weekends of home games which made it alot to get to Austin back to back to back during dove season. The tough decision is to skip La Tech for the Dove Opener or be in Austin.
                                TCU gets a bye the second week....facepalm! Add in a Thursday and a Friday game(although I like the Black Friday games) Puke!

Comment

Working...
                                X