No announcement yet.

Shout out to Dale Moser and the GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a good guy, but kind of an over poster.

Pot meet kettle

Comment

I still say his profile pic looks like him and that pig are leaving a bar

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        He's defiantly one of the good fellers! And in that class ya don't run into every day, "the best".
        May be unintentional, but there's some truth to it. Even when he doesn't want to be, he's DEFIANTLY one of the good ones.

Well done, Dale. And thanks for sharing the good stuff, JackRyan.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Glad to be able to help JackRyan.

Thank you all for the kind words, especially the lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
            I still say his profile pic looks like him and that pig are leaving a bar

I would like to say I have no idea what you are talking about, but...

Oktx and any bloomer pooners may be interested to know that zero u best Texas earlier that day, that's why that hat looks like it had been thrown repeatedly and stepped on numerous times.... As for my appearance, well they don't give those shirts to just ANY customer...

Comment

He gave me the stone for the entrance in front of the door on the shack. He hauled it all the way to west texas for me too. Hard to beat someone like that. He’s a great guy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  May be unintentional, but there's some truth to it. Even when he doesn't want to be, he's DEFIANTLY one of the good ones.

Well done, Dale. And thanks for sharing the good stuff, JackRyan.

Yes, that was a typo. But dose make sense . He's got a "Dale's way" of doing it that can be imitated, but not duplicated.

Comment

He's alright I guess...Put's on a good live aoudad hunt anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I would like to say I have no idea what you are talking about, but...

Oktx and any bloomer pooners may be interested to know that zero u best Texas earlier that day, that's why that hat looks like it had been thrown repeatedly and stepped on numerous times.... As for my appearance, well they don't give those shirts to just ANY customer...

But how did you get the pig to smile?

Comment

He is even willing to share his campfire with "Free Thinkers" I look forward to seeing him

Comment

Moser is as good as they come.

Comment

Working...
                          X