No announcement yet.

Good muzzle breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a strike industries king comp and really like it.

Comment

check out witt machine as well

Comment

I put this on my sons lightweight AR10 and it seemed to work good.

Link

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
          I bought a break on amazon cause it looked cool, had three slots on the sides, pulled stock birdcage off, screwed it on got ino the stand, shot 2 hogs and my ears rang for 10 min. Sent it back an bought a linear compensator an never looked back. But recoil is heavier but i can deal with that, not wearing ear plugs while huntin is worth the xtra pop to m shoulder. AR-10 16" bbl is what its on btw
          What compensator did you buy? trying to see what people recommend.

Comment

This is what I have on my compass in 6.5 Creedmoor. It's awesome. My 6yr old shoots the gun no problem.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

On the gun

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ke-shootout-3/

Comment

I am mainly looking for the best sound reduction compensator but wondering if anyone could give me some advice from experience? The only one i have read reviews on is the stoner from midway and the kaw valley.

Comment

I use a VG6 Gamma 300blk on my 300 blackout while I am waiting for my suppressor to come in. It works well, seems to help keep sights on the target.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
                      I am mainly looking for the best sound reduction compensator but wondering if anyone could give me some advice from experience? The only one i have read reviews on is the stoner from midway and the kaw valley.
                      that'd be a suppressor, not a brake though. a brake or flash comp will not reduce sound

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                        that'd be a suppressor, not a brake though. a brake or flash comp will not reduce sound
                        Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Suppressors suppress sound and recoil.

Brakes and Comps reduce recoil and INCREASE sound

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                          Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Suppressors suppress sound and recoil.

Brakes and Comps reduce recoil and INCREASE sound
                          From what i read people said a linear compensator would push the sound forward away from the shooter more than a regular brake. Is this not true?

Comment

From what i read people said a linear compensator would push the sound forward away from the shooter more than a regular brake. Is this not true?
                            When you do that you also reduce the recoil suppression (exhaust moving forward pushes back......like a firehose).

It is still as loud or slightly louder than one with no muzzle device, but quieter than a true muzzle Brake.

I have a muzzle brake QD mount. Shooting unsuppressed with the brake I have to wear ear plugs AND muffs to keep the ears from ringing on a .300 RUM. It will also knock my hat off when I shoot. Suppressed it is hearing safe, but I still wear plugs.........cause not everyone else does shoot suppressed.

Comment

I love my JL Billet on my AR

Comment

What compensator did you buy? trying to see what people recommend.
                                Looked just like this one
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X