Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruger Predator 6.5 Creedmoor.......gotta see this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbarr View Post

Daughter put the Creedmoor to work this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That is awesome! I sent you a message asking if she had any issues with fit or shouldering the RAP because it has a longer length of pull than any of my Remington's. Apparently that is not an issue! Great parenting there!

Comment

Originally posted by duck'n View Post
      That is awesome! I sent you a message asking if she had any issues with fit or shouldering the RAP because it has a longer length of pull than any of my Remington's. Apparently that is not an issue! Great parenting there!
      Yeah I just saw it, yes the length is about 2.5" too long, but that's the gun she likes to shoot. But yes it's a little long.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, thanks! Looks like that extra length doesn't bother get much, she's a shooter!

Comment

Gun seems out of stock every where I've looked. Know if anywhere one might be in stock?

Comment

I ordered mine from kygunco this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
              I ordered mine from kygunco this weekend

Sold out lol

Comment

Try Abels in Huntsville. Had several Last week when I got one. $399

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  Try Abels in Huntsville. Had several Last week when I got one. $399

Sorry, looks like Able's is sold out too now. Guy acted like they had a lot of them last week.

Comment

Cabelas in Fort Worth

Comment

pretty sure Evans brothers guns in Huntington has one

Comment

I ordered one last weekend. It wasn't the Ruger, however. I'm going to try the savage and see what results I get. 22 inch heavy barrel. Hoping I'm not disappointed going with savage but had a bad itch for a 6.5.

Comment

Just picked mine up from my FFL. Now it's time to mount the scope, bipod, and the brake (until my can comes in).

Also grabbed some 143 eld-x after seeing great results from others.

Hope to take it for some range time tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Tried getting the 6.5 ruger, but no one had them! Ended up getting it in the Savage Axis. Anyone know how well they compare to the Ruger?

Comment

I saw a Ruger Precision 6.5cm at the academy in Sherman the other day.

Comment

Working...
                                X