No announcement yet.

Is Trump a Hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense, brother, but seriously.... I understand that Trump (as far as we know) hasn't gotten people killed or committed treason. I'm not saying Trump has done all the same things Hillary has done. I'm saying that he will be just as corrupt, probably financially rather than murderously or whatever, but equally corrupt and equally bad for the nation and the Constitution. He's just as corrupt as she is. He will show it in different ways, but the overall end result will be the same for those of us who value the Constitution.

Read through all the million other Trump threads on here to get an idea of all the things that I and others don't like about Trump and his past history. I'm, personally, sick of talking about it. It does no good at all. The folks who support him just blow it off and say, "Yeah, but Hillary!!!!!". It doesn't matter if I spent a few hours typing it all out again.

Trump is a serial liar with a very checkered past record. He is completely untrustworthy, as evidenced by all his past flip flops and lies. How anyone can place their hope in him is beyond my comprehension. It just boils down to people being so terrified of Hillary that they'll accept any alternative. I can understand that to a point, but it seems foolish to me to blindly trust someone who is clearly equally corrupt. But that's just me.

Regardless, I'm sick of talking about Trump. I don't know anyone who hasn't already formed an opinion of him, good or bad, that they would consider changing.

Comment

Shane..brother I feel you and know where you are coming from but you must know not voting for Trump is a vote for Shillary by default.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jonah Goldberg wrote this today, and I couldn't say it any better than he did.

Truth matters. I'm not going to rally around a corrupt slimeball just because his name isn't Hillary.

Hopefully, however this election turns out, the Republican Party will cease to exist very soon, and we can find some way to unite around Constitutional principles somehow. If we don't do that, it really doesn't matter who is in office. It will be somebody that's corrupt, and we'll all suffer the consequences for it anyway.

Governor Abbott's plan for a Constitutional Convention is the best idea anyone has right now. Surely all of us that care about freedom and liberty (even the Trumpsters) can rally around that. We need more limits on government at every level, not just a different power hungry occupant in the Oval Office.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          Shane..brother I feel you and know where you are coming from but you must know not voting for Trump is a vote for Shillary by default.
          I'm confident that somewhere in the great state of Texas, there is a Blue Dog Democrat that won't vote for Hillary either, and he/she will cancel my "vote for Hillary" out with his/her "vote for Trump".

(If I end up deciding to not vote for either of them, that is.)

Comment

Originally posted by VarmintRod View Post
            Spot on.....

Not really. That was posted a year ago[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              No offense, brother, but seriously.... I understand that Trump (as far as we know) hasn't gotten people killed or committed treason. I'm not saying Trump has done all the same things Hillary has done. I'm saying that he will be just as corrupt, probably financially rather than murderously or whatever, but equally corrupt and equally bad for the nation and the Constitution. He's just as corrupt as she is. He will show it in different ways, but the overall end result will be the same for those of us who value the Constitution.

Read through all the million other Trump threads on here to get an idea of all the things that I and others don't like about Trump and his past history. I'm, personally, sick of talking about it. It does no good at all. The folks who support him just blow it off and say, "Yeah, but Hillary!!!!!". It doesn't matter if I spent a few hours typing it all out again.

Trump is a serial liar with a very checkered past record. He is completely untrustworthy, as evidenced by all his past flip flops and lies. How anyone can place their hope in him is beyond my comprehension. It just boils down to people being so terrified of Hillary that they'll accept any alternative. I can understand that to a point, but it seems foolish to me to blindly trust someone who is clearly equally corrupt. But that's just me.

Regardless, I'm sick of talking about Trump. I don't know anyone who hasn't already formed an opinion of him, good or bad, that they would consider changing.
              You just met one. I've stayed out of politics as much as I could. I'll probably back off back under my rock soon so I don't go crazy.

I don't trust Trump. I don't trust any politician or super rich business man.
              At this point after seeing Hillary get off yet again I'd vote for Obama again over her I mean seriously I've never see such scary pull..or bribes..or whatever she and her husband do to get away with anything. It's sickening.

I wasn't asking for hours of typing, just a few words. Big scandal names I can look up for Trump. With Hillary it's easy Benghazi, classified emails, Bill (lol)

Comment

Jonah Goldberg wrote this today, and I couldn't say it any better than he did.

Truth matters. I'm not going to rally around a corrupt slimeball just because his name isn't Hillary.

Hopefully, however this election turns out, the Republican Party will cease to exist very soon, and we can find some way to unite around Constitutional principles somehow. If we don't do that, it really doesn't matter who is in office. It will be somebody that's corrupt, and we'll all suffer the consequences for it anyway.

Governor Abbott's plan for a Constitutional Convention is the best idea anyone has right now. Surely all of us that care about freedom and liberty (even the Trumpsters) can rally around that. We need more limits on government at every level, not just a different power hungry occupant in the Oval Office.
                I wrote a couple years ago that it was best to slide off the edge sooner rather than later. Every year that goes by we lose more old fashioned down to earth Americans..and gain more liberal ideals.

So it may be time to bring on the worst.

Comment

The fact that our nation has put forth Hillary, Trump and Johnson as the top choices for President tells me that we're off the edge already. What an embarrassment for our nation.

Comment

I have said it before, and I'll say it again: Never Trump! I won't vote for Hillary or Trump. I'm not sure if I'll vote for Johnson or somebody else, but it won't be either of those two. Trump as president would be a tragedy for this country. Even worse than Hillary in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
                      I have said it before, and I'll say it again: Never Trump! I won't vote for Hillary or Trump. I'm not sure if I'll vote for Johnson or somebody else, but it won't be either of those two. Trump as president would be a tragedy for this country. Even worse than Hillary in many ways.
                      Name 3.

Comment

Like I said, I never said I'm considering voting for Hillary. You just misunderstand my opinions and statements.

Even if I thought that Hillary was the lesser of these two evils, I could never bring myself to actually cast a vote for her. My opinion of Trump isn't much different. It's OK if you disagree or don't understand my thinking. I'm just some guy on an internet forum.

I don't necessarily disagree with you on Trump at all but I guess you can put me in that "yea but Hillary" category for sure....... I'm far from a Trumpster and never dreamed he'd make it this far. I guess you can say until November I've never casted a vote in his direction... I was a Cruz guy but that didn't work out! He IMO is the next and only choice left.

I respect what you post and enjoy reading your opinions on these matters! Keep it up!

Comment

I'm not a fan and we have been doing this dance for a while now...most of us understand where we are with Trump & not going to rehash why he wasn't my primary.

The main thing for me & where Shane and I have a little gap in out thinking is simply the total amount of evil that witch has shown with her total brazen indifference to the whole process...I really think she would pee on the constitution if she could gain an ounce of power. I really think she has no interest in the what our founding fathers intended in regards to what freedom stands for & defending the republic.

I guess what i'm trying to say is what do you honestly feel Hillary would put into place if she could make her own path without any resistance?? I may be missing it, but I do not think Trump carries anything near to what her true beliefs are. I do not feel she has any value for what so many of us hold sacred. She scares me...a lot. Don has his issues but I do not get that he wants or would do anywhere near the same damage.

Now if his whole angle was to get the Clinton's back into the driver's seat, then we have deeper issues.

I watched this show the other day & tend to forget how powerful some of the verbiage is in the greatest document ever written by man...I wonder just how far things will have to get pushed for us to push back again. Scary times.

Sorta hit a chord with me & thought I would share.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Name 3.
                            Name 3? Three what?

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
                              Name 3? Three what?
                              You say "worse than Hillary in MANY ways"

Name 3. Heck just name 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                You say "worse than Hillary in MANY ways"

Name 3. Heck just name 2.
                                I'd be happy to do so:

Trump has no experience with working with foreign powers. Hillary has tons of experience here. Trump quite often says things to **** off foreign leaders. Hillary has many bad sides, but she is generally better at dealing with foreign governments. Trump only experience here comes from financial dealings, such as opening golf courses.

Trump is a wild card. The reality is that nobody here knows WHAT he believes or what he will do. He has a habit of "mispeaking" being "misunderstood" or simply walking back what he said. In other words, he says what he is thinking at that moment without thinking it through. It's frustrating in an election, but if he were president, his little remarks can cause serious problems. Hillary is a liar, but at least you know where she stands on most topics.

Trump's biggest asset is his understanding of finances. Yet, he has been plagued with issues even in that regard. His "little loan" of a million dollars shows that he has been fed with a silver spoon. He employes illegals and has probably committed fraud with his university. He comes up with stupid remarks like "We'll make Mexico pay for it!" or plans to build a huge wall with no real idea how he would pay for it. In reality, you could compare that to Bernie Sanders and his "free college" crap with no real idea of how to pay for it. Trump "appears" to be pro war but also says he will reduce debt. War is expensive!

Hillary is a true democrat. You may disagree with her beliefs, but she stays true to her democratic underpinnings. Trump has supported democrats and has threatened to go third party if not nominated. Many Republicans say he isn't a republican and isn't truly conservative. That's HIS OWN PARTY!

The whole "anybody but Hillary" thing is just so annoying. You guys are willing to vote for somebody you don't like or trust, just because you are scared of Hillary. Perhaps instead of giving up your morals, you could just say heck no to Trump, the greatest con artist of recent history. He's about to con America into voting for him without even once saying anything meaningful.

Comment

Working...
                                X