Wait for form 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
    Y'all are really making me want to form 1 my lower. Been wanting to for a couple years, just haven't pulled the trigger
    You better get it done.

Originally posted by Tsix-eightX View Post
    bah-humbug! what happened to 30-60 days?!

Thanks y'all
    The back-and-forth over shouldering the Sig brace caused a rush in submissions, which has certainly contributed to the increased wait times.

Take a look at this trend graph. November 2014 was when the ATF issued its letter to Black Aces Tactical, writing " . . . should an individual utilize the SigTac SB15 pistol stabilizing brace on the submitted sample as a shoulder stock to fire the weapon from the shoulder, this firearm would then be classified as a ‘short-barreled shotgun'."
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      You better get it done.

The back-and-forth over shouldering the Sig brace caused a rush in submissions, which has certainly contributed to the increased wait times.

Take a look at this trend graph. November 2014 was when the ATF issued its letter to Black Aces Tactical, writing " . . . should an individual utilize the SigTac SB15 pistol stabilizing brace on the submitted sample as a shoulder stock to fire the weapon from the shoulder, this firearm would then be classified as a ‘short-barreled shotgun'."
      Are you the guy on the NFA facebook page doing that graph? Or just saved it?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Are you the guy on the NFA facebook page doing that graph? Or just saved it?
        Neither. I made the graph using NFAtracker.com. Very useful site.

Comment

I bought a couple from SD Tactical Arms. They are the titanium can with freeze plugs. All I did was drill out the freeze plugs and it works great. I can't tell the difference between the real thang than mine. My .308 sounds like a .22!!! Not bad for a 100.00 bucks and looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            I bought a couple from SD Tactical Arms. They are the titanium can with freeze plugs. All I did was drill out the freeze plugs and it works great. I can't tell the difference between the real thang than mine. My .308 sounds like a .22!!! Not bad for a 100.00 bucks and looks great!
            $100, plus the $200 Form 1 stamp, plus the engraving fee. Can we see pics?

Comment

4 months and 2 days and I got my disapproval![emoji20] stupid error on my part. Does anyone know if there is someone that I can contact directly to help get this fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnS View Post
                4 months and 2 days and I got my disapproval![emoji20] stupid error on my part. Does anyone know if there is someone that I can contact directly to help get this fixed?
                Yes. Google your problem. There's an ATF guy you can email and he will help you. I don't remember his name or info; otherwise I'd give it to you.

Comment

Ted Clutter sound familar?

Comment

Of course the atf site is down because it is wednesday![emoji34]

Comment

Ted Clutter sound familar?
                      Yeah see post #202

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
                        Yeah see post #202
                        That's the post I was looking for! I must have missed it. Thanks for the help. As soon as the site is back up I will get it resent and send him an email

Comment

That's the post I was looking for! I must have missed it. Thanks for the help. As soon as the site is back up I will get it resent and send him an email
                          Be sure to reference both the old and new control numbers. Lemme guess, you put your name instead of the trust name?

Comment

Guys. Be sure to dot your I's and cross your T's on your F1's. In addition to Johns, a good buddy had 2 F1's denied today on the basis of the fact that the credit card did not match the settlers name on the trust.

Refunded the card and he has to start all over.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                              Be sure to reference both the old and new control numbers. Lemme guess, you put your name instead of the trust name?
                              Yup that's one of them. There was another but I think it had to do more with my saves and the problems I was having with the efile system. None the less stupid mistakes on my part

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                              Guys. Be sure to dot your I's and cross your T's on your F1's. In addition to Johns, a good buddy had 2 F1's denied today on the basis of the fact that the credit card did not match the settlers name on the trust.

Where was this warning when I did mine?[emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post

This is a perfect example of why I love my NFA lawyer, Jim Willi. When it was time to file my F1, all I did was call Jim, log in to the ATF site, and Jim walked me through every single step.

That's worth paying for.

Comment

Working...
                                X