Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    A little thick as I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2* talent

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      2* talent
      2* is a huge overstatement if I am remembering correctly. More like shouldn't have made the team, especially compared to the one from 2yrs ago.

Comment

Sept 15th can't get here quick enough, DKR is going to be rockin!! That and I miss Scholz.
        Hook'em
        Last edited by Rack Ranch; 07-30-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          2* is a huge overstatement if I am remembering correctly. More like shouldn't have made the team, especially compared to the one from 2yrs ago.
          I was trying to be nice

Comment

Texas - 8-9 wins, regular season, Longhorn Nation lets out a sign of relief!

It's been a rough decade!

Comment

The Ohio St for the win !

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                You shoulda seen the 90s. LOL.
                O yeah I remember!!

Comment

It should also be interesting to see how many of the 6 top 25 nationally ranked defensive backs Texas hauled in using the net in 2018, will make some noise in the defensive back field. There are many roles to be played in the Orlando system with up to 5 on the field at any given time.

Comment

Gig 'em!

Hoping for an 8 win season this year but 7 wouldn't surprise me. Would be a nice year considering an all new coaching staff plus our difficult schedule. Would like to see the team improve throughout the year which was never the case under Sumlin without Johnny.

Comment

It should also be interesting to see how many of the 6 top 25 nationally ranked defensive backs Texas hauled in using the net in 2018, will make some noise in the defensive back field. There are many roles to be played in the Orlando system with up to 5 on the field at any given time.

It seems they have plans to play these guys in different roles, it’s going to be fun to watch and the new redshirt rules will really help with this. I think you will see some coaches get creative and really take advantage of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        It seems they have plans to play these guys in different roles, it’s going to be fun to watch and the new redshirt rules will really help with this. I think you will see some coaches get creative and really take advantage of this.
                        I think the new red shirt rule and how it is applied may be the biggest thing to watch this year.

Comment

Yep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to keep kids ranked that high nationally off the field. They will also be prone to mistakes too. The new redshirt rule will be fun to watch play out.

Comment

Ready to see Big C. Johnson do his thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]917743[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X