Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to come hunt pigs....for free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris, you know you can come anytime.

Comment

Where is your place? Trying to figure out how far you are from San Antonio.

Comment

Russ is solid is a great guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
          Chris, you know you can come anytime.
          Thanks buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
            Where is your place? Trying to figure out how far you are from San Antonio.
            I'm not sure of the exact location of his place.

I'd guesstimate 5.5 - 6 hrs

Comment

It would probably be close to six hours from San Antonio.

Comment

Nice gesture sir

Comment

We do have a skinning rack at the camp area. Just to let everyone know, as long as it stays dry you can get back to the areas in a 2 wheel drive vehicle but there is one hill that has to be climbed that if we have any rain will need 4 wheel drive and a 4 wheeler or SXS would be better. I have had several offer to help out with anything for the opportunity but right now I don't have anything that I need help with...but corn is always acceptable...
                  As a lease member I could use some help getting my feeder set up in my spot.

Comment

Jesse, call me when you come out and I will give you a hand. I am going to be slowed down for a little bit after next Wednesday- having shoulder surgery. Come out this weekend and we can get it set up.

Comment

Very generous offer. I can't imagine you'll have a hard time finding eager hunters.

Comment

Jesse, call me when you come out and I will give you a hand. I am going to be slowed down for a little bit after next Wednesday- having shoulder surgery. Come out this weekend and we can get it set up.
                        Thanks Russ, just need to get t posts and corn.

Comment

We’ll take ya up on it again this year, I’ll find out when my buddy will be back from the rig and send you a message.

Comment

I'm working on getting a group together from Church.

Is some one keeping a calendar of sorts?

Comment

I am. Right now I have this weekend covered and the weekend of the 21st is covered. The weekend in between I will be recovering from surgery and my wife will kill me if I plan something that weekend. I live seven miles from the lease so during the week can be done- I can show where to hunt when I get off work one afternoon and leave you at it.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                                X