• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
    Tuesday mourning.
    Can't make it Tuesday

Maybe Sunday but not sure

Comment

What time you heading out Tues Crod888? My buddy and I might be able hunt that morning. What time and what area you gonna hunt?

Good to hear you got a hog. You know that pig I shot 2 weeks ago had something wrong with its back legs also. Almost like they were broken to. Wierd....

Comment

Originally posted by Gsxrman_22 View Post
        What time you heading out Tues Crod888? My buddy and I might be able hunt that morning. What time and what area you gonna hunt?

Good to hear you got a hog. You know that pig I shot 2 weeks ago had something wrong with its back legs also. Almost like they were broken to. Wierd....
        I want to be out there early. Prolly 5:45 to get out there at day break. Do you have bikes? If we can bike in we wouldn't have to get there so early.
        Let me know if you wanna go.

Comment

It's lookin good out there for the Ranger hunt...... Saw a monster coyote this mourning also!!

Comment

Hey guys, just a reminder to check yourselves for ticks after hunting Granger. As I sat typing my last post I put my hand on the back of my neck and pulled one off of me. Be on the lookout.

Think you jinxed me Nick.

Comment

Has anyone hunted Willis creek lately was wondering how thta was over ther two years ago we sure saw alot of pigs over there.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jeffe View Post
                Has anyone hunted Willis creek lately was wondering how thta was over ther two years ago we sure saw alot of pigs over there.
                I was out there a month ago or so and saw alot of sign but no hogs. Lots of bloodweeds out there also.

Comment

Anyone gonna be out there tomorrow morning? I got a kitchen pass for early tomorrow. Is it easier/faster to get to the PC by coming in from the 95 bridge or from the gates at the PC parking area.

BTW, I spooked a pretty good size pig Monday around noon that was bedded down about 1/2 mile southwest of the PC in the trees rather than the bloodweed. I couldn't get a shot 'cause he was moving so fast and when he came out of the brush he spooked me just as much as I spooked him. LOL

Comment

you cant get there from 95 bridge,theres a fence,private property all the way to the river,well i guess you could wade through the river

Comment

were camping at willis creek this weekend,thinking about checking the creek out

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                        were camping at willis creek this weekend,thinking about checking the creek out
                        Paintman, your camping 2 weekends in a row? Lucky guy, can't wait till next weekend.

Comment

ya but this weekend im in a fifth wheel with food

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                            ya but this weekend im in a fifth wheel with food
                            Yea, that whole food thing next weekend will be hard.... I love my food

Comment

were gonna have pork coming out of our ears

Comment

I bet a man could make alot of money selling breakfast burritos sunday morning at the primative boat ramp!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X