No announcement yet.

Video of My 178 6/8 Robertson Co.Typical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all the frustration with poachers and thieves this has to be the most rewarding fealing ever. That is so awesome and truly a deer of a lifetime. Congrats you are the man.

Comment

Thread back from the dead! Thanks ya'll. I will have to take a picture of the mount. You know, to this day I still haven't fired another arrow on that place. This was in 2011 but I've had it since 2009 and that's the only deer taken off that place since 2009. They just can't live long enough out there.

Comment

what a beast!!

Comment

Awesome deer and story! I ride trains through the area all the time and the lack of deer amazes me.

Comment

nice

Comment

nice

Comment

Congrats! Great deer and good video.

Comment

What a great buck! He's going to look great mounted. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We still wanna know what that pile of white stuff was.....

Comment

I’m not sure how I missed this

Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CTD2011 View Post
                        This buck would not come near a feeder, I could tell from trailcam pics he would avoid areas with feeders so I took them all down last year and started hand feeding only.
                        Man that is a great buck. I been saying for a while now that feeders in the right places are not needed. We hunted land in Oklahoma. I learned quick that piles of corn and where the acorns fell were the best places to hunt. Happy for you. Well done

Comment

Dream buck ! Congratulations. Great video too. Documented forever. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                          X