Steelers vs. Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntjunkie View Post
    Yes the bet is still on. In fairness this is our first year on this lease and we have not seen alot of deer and only taken one buck. Fayette county is under antler restrictions and no does. We are LOADED with ducks. You can shoot anything that is legal by TPWD regs for Fayette county and I will have all the beer you can drink. If you still want it the bet is on.

Shake.
    I will always hate the steelers, and that cat (I thought it was a dog) creeps me all the way out......but I'll give you credit for putting your money where your mouth is.

Comment

Woody Wood I have been a Steelers fan since I have had memory of football. I go to pittsburgh every year for at least one game and always when they are in Texas. The Steelers fans routinely out number or come close to half of an opposing teams home game crowd. Seems to me that speaks pretty highly of the team. Then again I did not know there was a rule that said you could only cheer for the team in your town or stay home.

Comment

Actually Dale that is the main reason I like the cat it puts people on edge. It is an ugly son of a gun.

Comment

Sqiqqy my lease is in Giddings but more importantly where is yours so i can get it loaded in my Garmin Nuvi for the road trip

Comment

Sqiggy straight up or points. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

But you dont have a prob with this
              [ATTACH]67918[/ATTACH]

Just mess'n with ya

Yeh.....neither of them are there anymore. But if given the chance....I think I would kiss the feet of the guy on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudshack View Post
                Yeh.....neither of them are there anymore. But if given the chance....I think I would kiss the feet of the guy on the left.
                Your talking LEFT....like my avatar ....Mud, there is hope for ya!

Comment

Sheeesh, it's just pro sports and the playoffs haven't even started yet....it's just a little sleepy Sunday TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I haven't read the paper all week and know we have a knee and toe issue.

I also think the boys will take this one.
                    Ware practised today; Barber did not...still rehabing.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdock View Post
                      Then move yo @** back to pitsburg
                      Spelled Pittsburgh. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Well then you should be used to being let down
                        Love your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
                          You will be eating you words come this sunday! Being a part of the phillips family i bet you money cowboys whoop that ***! GO BOYS!
                          I like a man who has his family back even in a losing situation. You want to send a case of beer my way also?

Comment

I work for my self in sales and today is the day of the month I sit at my desk and call clients all day. This has been the best such day in a while. With all the smack talk, free beer, free hunts and moderator like avatar control granted me, it has been a fine day indeed. Just so I am correct I have wagers with....

Traildust - 30 day team emblem avatar of choice
                            topduarte - 1 case of beer winners choice
                            Sqiggy - 1 weekend hunt any thing legal by state law and plenty of beer

Straight up winner on all three wagers not the point spread. If I got anything wrong let me know otherwise it is on.

Comment

Gotta stick with the Boys!

Comment

Gotta take my #1 daughter to choir practice it has been fun fellas. Jason85 if you want the bet for a case of beer consider my word given and hand shook. You just say the word. Steelers 31 Dallas 17.

Comment

Working...
                                X