Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job and way to hang in there!

Comment

The fact that you got the whole thing on video is awesome. Did you happen to have the camera when he walked right under you?

Comment

Originally posted by Texifornia View Post
        The fact that you got the whole thing on video is awesome. Did you happen to have the camera when he walked right under you?
        Yes I got that on film too somehow, just didnt include it on my clips I pieced together for fear of making it too long that people wouldn't watch. That day I and the buck are in the frame at the same time, I am pivoting slowly trying to get a shot.

Comment

Great deer, great video. Congrats!!!

Comment

Huge congrats. Freakin monster.

Comment

Congrats on a great deer and awesome video.

Comment

Monsta! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                  Am I reading this right. You killed that buck on a low fence 100ac lease with a poaching problem just outside of Bryan TX ??!! Well played sir you need to go buy a lottery ticket as well. He is a hogg!!
                  I tried the lottery ticket thing... It didn't work. I guess I have used up all my luck.

Comment

Loved the video. That buck didn't trust anything. Lol. That's why he's big and still alive at the time. Bowhunting at its best. Gives me the itch to setup a extra spot at my lease with just a well placed tripod and hand thrown corn.

Congrats on a monster!

Comment

What a HOSS

Comment

Congrats on a monster buck. It is dishearting when people steal your stuff. I went to check my camera yesterday and the card had been taken!!

Comment

excellent perseverance

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE BUCK! Buck of a lifetime, congrats! What's your setup? Bow, broad heads? How far was that shot?

Comment

What a buck. Congrats! Awesome story!

Comment

Man that was incredible! Way to stick in there! Whatever haters say he was a pet out of some high fence pen obviously haven't seen this video, that dude was smart. Love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X