X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been quiett...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

went this afternoon had a 4 point all by himself at 30 yards. was hoping there was a doe or a bigger buck with him, but nada

Comment

This is a bunch of BS is last day of doe day and full moon and 100° with swirly dang wind......wth

Comment

Sounds about right for Somerville. Headed out in the morning and taking my baby girl with me. This will be her second time in the stand. I’m hoping for a spike or smaller pig but who knows with these summer temps.

Comment

Originally posted by rem788 View Post
            Sounds about right for Somerville. Headed out in the morning and taking my baby girl with me. This will be her second time in the stand. I’m hoping for a spike or smaller pig but who knows with these summer temps.
            Heard the pigs screaming all morning was really temped to get down and try and get to them but didnt

Comment

Nice! I haven’t really heard them swirling as much as I usually do but I have a pretty good spot picked out where they’ve been traveling through every day around the same time. So far it has only been big pigs though. I’m hoping for something a little smaller.

Comment

Where everyone go??? Lol any updates on how.many duck hunter there was this morning?

Comment

Don't know about duck hunters but the pigs are thick out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinonabudget View Post
                    Don't know about duck hunters but the pigs are thick out there!
                    That they are heard them from 430-615 yesterday afternoon and again this morning but im game to stalk a few but when it sound like a migration of pigs im saver in the tree lol

Comment

We were on the main lake Saturday for ducks. Did not hear much shooting on the lake but did hear a lot up towards the West end and the WMA. Could have been private too.

Comment

Hoping the duck hunters have gave up by now and let us get back to hunting again will be out there somewherr this weekend anyone been lately??

Comment

Those duckers were blasting away this morning. Sounded like a war zone.

Comment

That they were i dont mind the shooting but the yelling abd talking show no respect but whay can ya do with a aggie besides watch them suck at football

Comment

I ended up having to move spots because of the duck hunters. Talking and going back and forth to their trucks. That's ok..I think I found a pretty good spot for future hunts
                              Last edited by UTnumber1; 11-20-2017, 01:34 AM. Reason: wrong info

Comment

What zone was you in?? They were blasting in the south zone.

Comment

Working...
                                X