No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2017????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody saw are got anything this morning?
    Somebody please post so I can feel bad about not going this morning!

Comment

Well my son and I went out yesterday afternoon. We literally git in the blind and about 10 minutes we had a large group of hogs come in. The boy took a shot at one but killed my feeder pole! Lol! Then about 45 minutes later a doe came in and he got her. She was an 8.5 year old that weighed in at 65 lbs. dressed!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra768 View Post
        Well my son and I went out yesterday afternoon. We literally git in the blind and about 10 minutes we had a large group of hogs come in. The boy took a shot at one but killed my feeder pole! Lol! Then about 45 minutes later a doe came in and he got her. She was an 8.5 year old that weighed in at 65 lbs. dressed!
        Saw you guys come in... Congrats, I'm sitting here now waiting for some action.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, now time for a buck

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a doe today, 4.5 year old. Now hopefully a buck comes in.

Comment

Nice to see some action out there. Any pics

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

First time this guys shown up on camera.

Comment

Delete
                  Last edited by born-two-hunt; 10-30-2017, 05:24 PM. Reason: URL

Comment

Try this picture posting again. Here is a picture of my arrow in flight hitting the hog between the eyes. Tom
                    Last edited by born-two-hunt; 10-30-2017, 06:58 PM. Reason: url

Comment

Originally posted by born-two-hunt View Post
                      Try this picture posting again. Here is a picture of my arrow in flight hitting the hog between the eyes. Tom
                      https://imgur.com/ks933D8
                      Now that's ******... Thanks for sharing

Comment

Hunting tomorrow for some folks but new 21 day area availability for this week is not updated. Guess that shows how much they really care about the hunting program, Tom.

Comment

Sad!
                          Last edited by Jimbo47; 11-03-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

It's been updated, but looks like nothing changed as far as I can tell.

Comment

Anything killed this weekend? My area was closed but will go out tomorrow and check my game cam. ROTC was in my area so I want to make sure nothing was messed with.Tom

Comment

Originally posted by born-two-hunt View Post
                                Anything killed this weekend? My area was closed but will go out tomorrow and check my game cam. ROTC was in my area so I want to make sure nothing was messed with.Tom
                                What area? Mine was closed to, but not sure why.

Comment

Working...
                                X