• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always love this thread.
    A couple good bucks on camera.
    that monster 8pt mount is beautiful
    I'd love to hunt bears in SE OK.

We got drawn for Muzzle loader at Push for early November. Hopefully rut will be going then.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Our plots are ready for rain!

Comment

Just a few more days before we hit the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill be hunting TX this weekend but Push for three days next weekend. looking forward to it. any possibly cool weather.

Comment

Just a couple more days ladies and gents....wish it was going to be cooler but not missing a chance to be in the woods.

Comment

Could have a little rain this weekend in Push but cooler temps.

Comment

dang if every time i look at the forecast it has changed. it always seems to rain up there when I'm hunting. either way Im going rain or shine. we will have most of our lease members up so im looking forward to the weekend. I'll be hunting through monday

Comment

Slow yesterday and today. The bright moon and wind did not help things at all. Think between four of us we saw one bear and a doe or two.

Good Luck

Comment

shoot that bear in the face for me please. Yeah we have a full moon I think this weekend. I'll bring plenty of beer in case the hunting sucks.

Comment

We had 6 guys in camp. Deer moving pretty well, small bucks and doe. One member shot a 8 this morning this is the only picture I got of him, he was already in the ice chest by the time I made it back to camp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

hell yeah

Comment

Anyone else hunting this weekend? been in Choctaw county since yesterday morning. Been slow and quiet so far, if I don't count the pigs.
                          Last edited by Texahoman; 10-06-2017, 07:19 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Seen a few does around the tuskahoma area. Other than that it been nice and quite.

Comment

Dadgum coon dogs. I think I would take the batteries out of the collars if they came running into our lease while I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very slow in northern Push this weekend. Couple spikes and doe.

Comment

Working...
                                X