No announcement yet.

New Tripod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On that note Bisch, I thought you just moved to get out in the country "around" Georgetown! Then I saw Sonora on your avatar! Uhh, I would say you got WAAAY outside of Georgetown! And on the 10 you need... Ryan came to my shop and got his, just sayin... Sorry bout the temporary hijack Ryan, y'all can resume now. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Great tripod but that green lawn chair got my attention. My folks had a whole outdoor set of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

looks comfortable, and it should work great for a brush set-up

Comment

I agree that green lawn chair outa sit right in the low brush. but I'm not sure what the draw angle is going to have to be. Maybe CRM is just going to club the deer since he has a wida.
          BTW The tripod looks good too.

Comment

That's a good looking set up but I figured as tall as you are Ryan you wouldn't be so scared of heights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
              I agree that green lawn chair outa sit right in the low brush. but I'm not sure what the draw angle is going to have to be. Maybe CRM is just going to club the deer since he has a wida.
              BTW The tripod looks good too.
              LOL!! Buff told me if I ran out of arrows I could always use my bow for a club!! And my wife loves those old metal lawn chairs. She always buys them at garage sales and I repaint them. I was supposed to paint that one yesterday, but I got sidetracked!!

Comment

Well??! You kill something out of it yet?!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Niiiiice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                    Well??! You kill something out of it yet?!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                    LOL not yet!! But, I have been shooting out of it quite a bit. I'm gonna try to get it set up this weekend!!

Comment

I have a couple of shorter tripod's and one of them is a fold up model. They are very useful. Mine only has a foot rest ring, not platform. You will find it useful.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks!! I've got a spot in mind for it, but haven't been back in there in a few months. I'll see what it looks like this week.

Comment

I really like it Rusty! The tubing for the brush attachment is brilliant. Do you have green paint?

Comment

For you, Scott, I could whip up the St. Patty's Day Special Anniversary model! Solid green, with vertical "barred" black striping! And yes, the "brush holders" are adjustable/removable, and work purty good for attaching brush to. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                            Last edited by spidermonkey; 07-06-2017, 09:02 AM. Reason: Dummy

Comment

That looks awesome!

Comment

The metal isn't too unreasonable for building deer stands. But if you add in the cost of time it can get pricey. I tend to build mine during down time and can settle for a little less that way.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X