No announcement yet.

Tax cuts/ Bigger check??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still off from back surgery but my wife's pay went up about $250, she gets paid bi-monthly. I did get a $1000 bonus like many others got from the tax break because being on sick leave I am still on the payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
      If your getting a nice return then the government is borrowing your money interest free...if you break even that’s the best case scenario.
      The least amount possible

Comment

Mine was about $40 more/ bi weekly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
          That's wierd, I claim 0 dependents and usually get a return of 8 or 9k.
          Of course my company does the paperwork for me.
          Depends on a lots of things but I have to set aside a extra every year. Wife and I both claim zero and get to pay in @ end of the year. AMT, ASU’s, ESPP sell dates, Etc Etc.

Comment

yep, got a little bit of a bump, that was even after insurance premiums went up again this year.

Comment

My wife's company is somehow eating all the benefits of this tax deal. Nothing has been passed along to employees.

Comment

Got a nice bump! Better set aside for the property increases that seem to be inevitable! Happy with the increase for sure.

I can't imagine some people on here getting $8k refunds! That is not ideal to overpay during the year!

Comment

I found 2 paychecks with the same hours on them. It seems I gained $50 bi-weekly. Whoo Hoo! Got my moneyyyyy!

Comment

Nice increase for me as well.

Comment

Ok, so I went back and looked at my check from exactly this time last year.
                      Same hrs. No overtime.No raise. I bring home $101 more per check.
                      Anyone else notice this?

Comment

Not a nickel...…….did not expect anything honestly...……...all we deaux is PAY!!! Hopefully at the end of the year the amount we PAY goes down significantly, but we will PAY!

Comment

O
                          k, so I went back and looked at my check from exactly this time last year.
                          Same hrs. No overtime.No raise. I bring home $101 more per check.
                          Anyone else notice this
                          I am making $500 more a month due to the tax cuts

Max out your social security tax? When you do they stop taking it out and its a bump in the check

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                            O

I am making $500 more a month due to the tax cuts

Max out your social security tax? When you do they stop taking it out and its a bump in the check

I’m still right around that $30 to $40 per week tax break on my base salary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X