X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Anyone check on Smart and BoB?

Smart is scratching out a limit. Bob gave up on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 1

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Anyone check on Smart and BoB?

Is this where people are suppose to say “I told y’all so”? Sure bowhuntertx would enjoy hearing that

I got a warning for taunting in the second quarter, but looks like all the other Aggies have showed up to heckle hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        They were favored and everyone up here was hyping on the defense returning 10 starters and being the staple to win games for them. It will be interesting to here the reports and comments on giving up 47 points to a team that was basically a toss up game for Tech.
        Honestly, I do not like Tech, never have, never will but this score surprised me. When you look at their schedule, they are in trouble or should I say KK may be in trouble and possibly before the season is over. Just my opinion.
        KK did a good job as OC at TAMU but hasn’t had the same kind of success in Lubbock.

I don’t keep up with TT much, just know they have struggled mightily for the last few years. OM is a pretty good football team who gets banged around all year.

Comment

The Gold Domers came to play tonight. Michigan isn’t looking too hot

Comment

I am usually annoyed by Notre Dame getting a preseason ranking just because they are Notre Dame, but right now they are laying the wood to Michigan. I like the worries look on Harbaughs face.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
              KK did a good job as OC at TAMU but hasn’t had the same kind of success in Lubbock.

I don’t keep up with TT much, just know they have struggled mightily for the last few years. OM is a pretty good football team who gets banged around all year.
              After all the hype from EVERYONE about returning 10 starters on defense and to give up 47 points to an Ole Miss team that is projected at the bottom of the West SEC, that is not good for KK nor his DC. They were a sieve today and it might not get any better with their schedule. KK should have been let go last year, but Kirby decide he need another loosing year to convince him. Tech athletics, all sports, the last couple of years have had fantastic results, everyone except for KK and his football team!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                The Gold Domers came to play tonight. Michigan isn’t looking too hot
                I hope they keep it up. If they win I'll come out 3/0 on pickem today and need the canes to take care of tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Can anyone confirm or deny that horn ordered pizza during the weather delay?
                  #pizzagate
                  https://t.co/9yiPurNfAS?ssr=true
                  Did yall lose your 2nd string QB today. I saw Shafer was in the game late.

Comment

Agreed with all the comments above. The defense was hyped all year since they started practice again with 10 returning starters and a veteran offensive line. yes they scored some points, but the defense was a leaky sieve that gave up big plays after big plays and played with no emotion that I saw. KK's seat should be really hot considering he should have been gone last year.
                    Look at their schedule and it will show not many, we will win this game. Some tossups, 1 or 2, but maybe 2 or 3 that they should win, but who knows. Does not look like a winning season for Tech unless they turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                      Did yall lose your 2nd string QB today. I saw Shafer was in the game late.

Not sure. Hit an equipment box.

Comment

Probably should be an * next to those 2 wins

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Are you sure? Just going by what I heard here......a lot.
                          Real ranking vs dangling the bait by saying we're getting errrbody are two different things. It was more the move from a low class to #10 on signing day with Charlie that got everyone excited with that class.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Probably should be an * next to those 2 wins

That stat is misleading. Texas should not have been ranked either time they played Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              That stat is misleading. Texas should not have been ranked either time they played Maryland

Why I said there should be an *

Comment

So much suck.

Ehlinger is baaaad!

Comment

Working...
                                X