• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Sunday morning bump- the auction ends at 8:00pm CST tonight.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I’m going to a dinner event, I’ll check back in later tonight or first thing in the morning.

Comment

One last bump Sunday afternoon.

Comment

****, I just saw this. Good on you Bill for organizing it.

Such devastation up there in recent years. I'll be heading back to lakeport to help out in late October.

The Ranch and River fires are the latest to hit Lake County, where 10 major wildfires in six years have devoured more than 280,000 acres of terrain and destroyed about 2,600 structures.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a winner!
                  Straydog and his generous bid of $400. PM me your phone # and let’s work out the details if which charity you prefer and where I should ship them.

God bless all those impacted by the fires.

Bill

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I did not receive it, and cleaned out my inbox. Please re-send.

Comment

Great to speak. I sent you the link for donations. I’ll pack up and ship everything shortly.

The Bethel Church relief fund is in conjunction with the Salvation Army- who I repay and old debt for their treating my Grandfather well during WW1.

Comment

Good to talk to you too Bill. Sent you a text with the donation confirmation.

I also had somewhat of an old debt to pay to California. Long story short, when I was stationed in Monterrey California a few of us waited in a parking with this older lady as her "rolls royce" was was having some issues until her hired man arrived. Nicest, most down to earth lady you could imagine smack dab in the middle of California. She gave us each $100 and insisted we take it. Truth be told, if it wasn't for that $100 I wouldn't have been able to afford to go home for Christmas a few weeks later. There are some good people, even in California.

If you care to send a few bucks the link Bill gave me is listed below:

On July 23, 2018 a fire began at Carr Powerhouse in Shasta County, CA. Alongside other organizations, we are working to bring healing and hope to Redding, and we continue to pray for this fire to be miraculously stopped.

Comment

Stray dog, my daughter may or may not be stationed in Monterrey at language school,,,,,,,

BTW, generous bid! nicely done

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebow88 View Post
                              Stray dog, my daughter may or may not be stationed in Monterrey at language school,,,,,,,

BTW, generous bid! nicely done
                              Monterrey is one of my favorite places on earth - what language is she studying? If you are able go visit - eat a burrito at papa chano’s, visit the aquarium, hit the downtown Thursday evening street fair, and sit on the rocks off lovers point park and watch the sunset. I’m going back for car week next year!

Comment

Monterey is really nice, my daughter lived in Seaside for a couple years and worked in the Ag business in Salinas. She always said she’d jog or hike in Big Sur and was living where people came for vacations.

My wife and I like Carmel, the public beach is beautiful snd allows dogs off leash. Our labs go crazy chasing a ball in the surf. South of Carmel is a Carmelite convent and church. When you leave at the end and walk out the doors- the blue Pacific ocean is your horizon.

I should be out of Cali way before next summer, the Lord willing.

Comment

Working...
                                X