2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    Pics from new property I’m playing with. 115 ac swamp I call “the cottonmouth “. This is a 2 acre secluded pea plot that has 4 bucks using it. Not bad for a extreme dry uear
    Be sure and get Traildust’s permission to call it a cottonmouth. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Be sure and get Traildust’s permission to call it a cottonmouth. 😂
      Lol I’m a trained cottonmouth identification professional
      Attached Files

Comment

Putting my cameras out tomorrow in Anderson County. Can wait to see what is happening this year!

Comment

I finally got around to putting cameras out behind the house yesterday. Probably get more cameras going down at the South end of the county in the next couple of weeks... One thing I noticed yesterday evening that I hadn't been seeing was some fresh hog sign... I WILL be breaking out the night vision equipment... never see 'em around here in the daylight.

Comment

Bulldog and no name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

looking better than a few weeks ago. The bucks are hitting the protein hard right now. I never reset the dates on my cameras since I am up every two weeks so the dates are not correct but all were taken in the last two weeks.

Comment

pic

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Bulldog and no name

Man I’m having a real hard time feeling bad for you over that 87 acres place. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Man I’m having a real hard time feeling bad for you over that 87 acres place. [emoji23]

I was going on my 4th yeAr of chasing this guy. Along with about 5 other deer I had lots of history with, just wished I could have sealed the deal on one of my big deer before losing it.

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
                      looking better than a few weeks ago. The bucks are hitting the protein hard right now. I never reset the dates on my cameras since I am up every two weeks so the dates are not correct but all were taken in the last two weeks.

Good to hear they are starting to show up! Keep that rice bran out too

Comment

Checked the only 2 cams I put out 2 weeks ago. Deer went thru 400 lbs of protein in less than that

Also had a camera hid up in a tree about 12 foot watching a gate. Someone took the liberty of taking the cam down and hung it from the gate

No oh crap pics just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Also had a camera hid up in a tree about 12 foot watching a gate. Someone took the liberty of taking the cam down and hung it from the gate
                          ]

I sure hope you can get their picture. I would then like to compare it to pictures I got of people dumping on our place!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            Pics from new property I’m playing with. 115 ac swamp I call “the cottonmouth “. This is a 2 acre secluded pea plot that has 4 bucks using it. Not bad for a extreme dry uear
                            Man those peas look good

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              I sure hope you can get their picture. I would then like to compare it to pictures I got of people dumping on our place!
                              Batteries in this one where dead and hadn't taken a pic in months. Not sure how they saw it and needed a ladder to get it down.

They have been cutting trees to the north on Corey's land. Not sure if they are scouting the stuff next door to us for cutting or not

Comment

Cow pea plot looks good! They are nailing it on the outsides

Comment

Working...
                                X