No announcement yet.

Open minded liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberals don't have remorse. Or a soul. But conservatives are the uncompassionate, intolerant ones...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      I wouldn't want to be the restaurant owners come income tax time. I'm thinking audit and more audit business and personal. They, IRS, can always find something. Maybe DEA and BP/ICE raids the place in the next month or so.
      Health department might find some things too with a white glove inspection.
      Sick the dogs on the bastages.
      while this sounds like fun, this is what the left does to their opponents.

Comment

They use pics from Obama's time and then claim they're from the Trump administration - then when called out on it they just keep on living the lie. Just below pond scum tactics

Comment

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...lence-n2494043

"There’s really nowhere else for the liberals to go but towards embracing widespread violence. The logic of their twisted mindset is such that Normals are not merely wrong and not merely evil, but that normal Americans and those who represent them are the evilest evildoers in evil history.

This does not leave much room for reasoned debate. In fact, it makes reasoned debate impossible. So, since they’ve taken reasoned debate off the table, there are not a lot of options left for resolving political and cultural differences. There are lies, intimidation, and violence. That’s about it. And the first two have stopped working."

Comment

I'm 57 years old and I've seen this BS everytime they lose power - riots. protests. lies and a general lack of decency but this time they're going WAY too far

Comment

The owner was trying to sound like she was polite and courteous. It's now being reported that after she asked them to leave, she followed the rest of the party to another restaurant and protested them there as well.

Comment

Sounds like they want separation. Split the USA down the middle. I'd love to see how liberals fair over 10-20 years without conservatives. And man it would be great to say...wait a minute..YOU wanted open borders didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  The owner was trying to sound like she was polite and courteous. It's now being reported that after she asked them to leave, she followed the rest of the party to another restaurant and protested them there as well.
                  You should hear the current answering machine message for the Red Hen. Apparently if you so much as "smell like a Trump supporter" they will throw you out just like they did Sarah. That place has class written all over it.

Comment

Have you seen the gutter rate Maxine Waters inciting violence? Why has she not been arrested??

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      Have you seen the gutter rate Maxine Waters inciting violence? Why has she not been arrested??
                      Keep on talking Maxine and continue to become the face of the democrat party please.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Keep on talking Maxine and continue to become the face of the democrat party please.
                        There will come a day when the silent majority has finally had enough. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Comment

X2, you nailed it, best thing that could possibly happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                            There will come a day when the silent majority has finally had enough. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Comment

You should hear the current answering machine message for the Red Hen. Apparently if you so much as "smell like a Trump supporter" they will throw you out just like they did Sarah. That place has class written all over it.
                              Wish there was one close. Half way through the meal I'd put on a MAGA hat.

Comment

Their right to refuse service - just like in the case of the baker in my opinion.

Nobody should be complaining either way.

Why people want to buy goods or support these narrow minded idiots is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                                X