No announcement yet.

Men at baby showers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder how many of our fathers would have debated with their amigos the proper etiquette of baby shower attendance.
    Times is show changing

Comment

Originally posted by Deadfall65 View Post
      My sister in law and her better half had a Co-Ed baby shower today? My wife and daughter went but I refused to go because I feel that’s something reserved for women. Am I old fashioned or just an A**?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Well, I don't know you (yet), but you probably are just an A**. You should have gone to please your sister-in-law and your wife because it was expected and your wife would not have to explain why her husband did not love her and her sister enough to grace them with your presence.

Having said that, this co-ed shower thing is part of the wussification of America!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        I wouldn't mind too much if there was beer.

I agree that there are way too many "celebrations" now
        Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
        That's some new age crap... I ain't going to no baby shower and don't know any men that would.
        I'll tell ya, way to many celebration's. The next new thing will be baby setting celebration's. And I'm not going to that either.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          We had a "Co Ed" baby shower?? Get together?? Women were inside doing their thing and we were outside drinking beer by the fire, I smoked ribs, corn and sausage and cooked hamburgers...I filled a 120 quart cooler with Miller lite, Coors light, Bud light and cokes to go with the handle of crown I bought...it was a good time..I nor my son who's baby shower it was, turned out gay...
          I can stand behind something Like this, just don’t tell no one
          Last edited by Jcjohnson; 11-16-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

You boys need to take control of your household

Comment

No. You are not an *****. Good job standing up for something bigger than you. If you don't hold the line now you will be expected to attend every single baby shower, wedding shower, and everything else that becomes a trendy event for couples for the rest of your life. #justsaynopeiaintgoing

Comment

Glad my wife knows to not ask me to go to that type of crap.

Comment

Kinda goes hand in hand with heated deer stands

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    I was thinking it... lol

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Bingo!!!! Winner, Winner Chicken dinner!

Comment

Tried that on me. The baby was not born yet. Wife went............

Comment

Men at baby showers?

Originally posted by Deadfall65 View Post
                            My sister in law and her better half had a Co-Ed baby shower today? My wife and daughter went but I refused to go because I feel that’s something reserved for women. Am I old fashioned or just an A**?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, you are correct. My wife. asked me to go to one, I looked in my shorts.... Said, nope, still have a set. [emoji3] She cracked up and went by herself
                            Last edited by bps3040; 11-16-2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Ain't happening. No how, no way. You just got to draw the line somewhere.

Comment

Lots of guys go to those these days. Just put their fancy pocket jeans on. Tie up the man bun and let the baby talk begin.

Comment

Working...
                                X