Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 hitter by Tanaka

Comment

Hope Verlander can bring it Tomorrow. But the bats have to wake up or it won’t matter.

Comment

When the Stros are on their game, they come out swinging... tonight, from the first bat Springer had, all the way to this point, they come to the plate looking like they're not ready to swing... First hit of the game was the rookie, and what did he do... he hit the first pitch thrown to him... They're taking way too many good pitches and getting behind forcing them to take swings at marginal to bad pitches... from the get go, the Yanks were getting solid contact on Greinke. It was just a matter of time before some of them would drop (or fly out the park)... Not a good start for the home town 9... I ain't countin' 'em out yet tho... all they need to do is get a couple folks like Springer or Alverez going to wake the rest of 'em up and they can still do this one right...

GO STROS!

Comment

Bats haven't done much for several games other than when they knew what pitch was coming.

Comment

GAME OVER.6-0 Yankees in the top of the 9th.

Go Yankees!!!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
              GAME OVER.6-0 Yankees in the top of the 9th.

Go Yankees!!!
              GO....away

Comment

Very predictable outing based on last few games. Good grief.

Comment

Yankees totally outplayed the Astros tonight. If the Astros don’t get their Bats going, this will be over in 5 or 6.

Go Stros.

Comment

Why did Hinch leave pressley in...3 straight hits...bases loaded with a guy on fire....

Not that those runs mattered ...

3 hits....pfffffttttt

Comment

The Astros just need to get to game 6. Down or up 3-2, with JV and Cole starting those games I'll take my chances. If the Yankees win one or both of those tip the cap and wish them luck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Even though Tanaka’s pitch count was low, Boone didn’t let him face our lineup for a third time through. Very smart move. If we get one win out of Greinke’s two starts or out of whoever pitches in game 4, we are in excellent shape to win the ALCS.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                          Even though Tanaka’s pitch count was low, Boone didn’t let him face our lineup for a third time through. Very smart move. If we get one win out of Greinke’s two starts or out of whoever pitches in game 4, we are in excellent shape to win the ALCS.

Yankees had to win tonight to make it a series. I fully expect the Astros to win tomorrow with who’s on the mound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Yankees are Savages in that box...Verlander is gonna need his best going in with a 3.55 era vs Yanks.
                            Kate Upton better stay away from him and not drain his powers
                            Last edited by Tony Pic; 10-13-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Boy's better dig deep and find a way to turn it around. Got whipped and embarrassed last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                Well that sucked.

Ok so Greinkes really just not very good.
                                Greinke didnt freeze astros
                                Bats... or cause base running blunders...
                                Astros sucked last night.
                                Turn it around tonight...

Believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X