No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Damian, sounds like you need to burn that dang boat with all the problems you've been having. Good luck on your trip.

Comment

Eat parts and leave for rp when its done!! Get with it! Hurry up and get here already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
        Dang the luck!

Driving the boat to work today so I can leave from here to head to Rockport.

Aaaaaasssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnd........

I blow out a hub!

Awesome start to the morning!

I'll be getting parts together and hopefully have it rebuilt and get on the road!

Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful it happened here and not at night in the middle of BFE.

I'll be counting my lucky stars!

Gotta go get parts now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I hate to hear that Damian! I have SERIOUS hub paranoia after my last boat!! Send me some pics later from your trip.

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
          I hate to hear that Damian! I have SERIOUS hub paranoia after my last boat!! Send me some pics later from your trip.

We need to take yours apart and check them.....Just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
            We need to take yours apart and check them.....Just to be safe.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Comment

We've been waiting to talk to Trisha's Dr who was out of the country on vacation. She did blood work for him a couple weeks ago and the nurse called about an elevated glucose level which we new ad out due to the radiation. Well she asked the nurse about the tumor marker reading and she said it's not a problem it's normal. Well she told the nurse to double check because she has liver cancer and it's not normal it's very high. The nurse's reply was no its normal, let me call the Dr. She didn't get him in time. He called today and said he wants to redo the test to verify results but if so her cancer may be in remission. Some body tell me there's no such thing as miracles. I want to thank all you guys for your prayers and support through this. We're not out of the woods yet but this is the first good news we've gotten yet. I'll let y'all know when we find out more. Thanks again, Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                We've been waiting to talk to Trisha's Dr who was out of the country on vacation. She did blood work for him a couple weeks ago and the nurse called about an elevated glucose level which we new ad out due to the radiation. Well she asked the nurse about the tumor marker reading and she said it's not a problem it's normal. Well she told the nurse to double check because she has liver cancer and it's not normal it's very high. The nurse's reply was no its normal, let me call the Dr. She didn't get him in time. He called today and said he wants to redo the test to verify results but if so her cancer may be in remission. Some body tell me there's no such thing as miracles. I want to thank all you guys for your prayers and support through this. We're not out of the woods yet but this is the first good news we've gotten yet. I'll let y'all know when we find out more. Thanks again, Kevin
                Like I said, I got news of possibly another miracle, I just didn't want to spill the beans yet.

Kevin, that is such great news. Y'all haven't left my prayers, and y'all will continue to be.

Amen!

Comment

[emoji120][emoji120][emoji106]God is Awesome! We serve an AWESOME God who's in the miracle business. That's AWESOMENESS Kevin!!

Comment

Wonderful news Kevin, so proud for ya'll.

Comment

That's amazing!! Awesome news Kevin!!

Comment

Awesome Kevin!

Comment

That's awesome Kevin. Our Thoughts and Prayers continue

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                            God is good all the time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

In case anyone was needing one.
                              Academy

Comment

You picking up that kids bow cause you are getting old damian?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X