TBoT in Liberty Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBoT in Liberty Hill

TBoT in Liberty Hill Saturday June 24 whos going ?

I think I'm going. Hopefully I can get off work. Be my first ever shoot.

Comment

Hill Country Bowhunters is the host club. The shoot is located on County Road 258, between Highway 183 and County Road 260, in Liberty Hill.

TBOT will run the shoot, HCB will run the concessions so there will be food available.

Hope to see a lot of you there Saturday.

Comment

I am swamped with new house stuff, but I'm trying to finagle things around so I can make it!!

Bisch

Comment

I'm definitely going. Hope you can make it Jerry and Kenneth...and everyone else too.

Comment

Can you shoot 2 classes same day, longbow, recurve? I plan on making this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

You can shoot as many classes as you have time to shoot.

Comment

TBoT in Liberty Hill

Originally posted by hammackc View Post
                Can you shoot 2 classes same day, longbow, recurve? I plan on making this one.

Get there early, and you can shoot 3, but we call the 3rd one a lightning round, because you usually have to fly through that one to get done and get your card in on time!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks guy's

Comment

I'm planning to be there and chomping at the bit.

Hope to get rounds in with longbow, recurve and selfbow, if stamina allows!

Hill Country Bowhunters have a great course and put on a fine shoot. And the TBoT folks are always outstanding too.

Paul, will the club be having their monthly shoot on Sunday?

Comment

Should be 10 or so with our group. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Never done it. What happens when you show up alone and don't know anyone? I know you shoot in groups but I don't have one.

Comment

How you get their? Just show up and ask any group. When you are done you will have some new friends. Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                            Never done it. What happens when you show up alone and don't know anyone? I know you shoot in groups but I don't have one.

You just ask if you can tag along with someone, and unless they already have too big of a group, they will welcome you to shoot with them!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                              Just go. I was the same way at Chester, and ended up shooting with Corey and a friend of his. You'll find somebody to shoot with ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X