2016 Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
    I'll be hunting at the chap, had 11 points.
    You lucky dog! So 2 years ago you were on standby I take it? Congrats on the draw. Hope you have the same luck.

Comment

Just found out I was drawn for Gene Howe and Elephant Mountain! It's a good day!

Comment

we drew two archery hunts. gus engeling and nannie stringfellow.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
          Yeah, I have 13 in Exotics but my BIL retired and decided that he wanted to submit for draws now. He has 8 in exotics so we average 11. Fortunately, he doesn't hunt Javis or bowhunt so I can use my points there.

So if I have 6 and my brother has 3 I basically lower my odds? And how do "group points" play in?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
            So if I have 6 and my brother has 3 I basically lower my odds? And how do "group points" play in?
            Here's an example. I zoomed in on a couple of our applications. As you can see on the left is what each individual has for points, then to the right is the average. They use the average when applying with more than 1 person.

Comment

yes as a group you will have 5 PP. group points work the same way someone entering by themselves.

Comment

That's correct, I had 9 and my dad had 6 in Archery deer. They gave us 8 for the group loyalty points.

Comment

Thanks and what's the timeline on 2nd draw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                    You lucky dog! So 2 years ago you were on standby I take it? Congrats on the draw. Hope you have the same luck.
                    Yep, that was a standby hunt.

Comment

[QUOTE=KC Huntin;11576382]Thanks and what's the timeline on 2nd draw?

Deadline for payment is 8-28

Comment

Thanks and what's the timeline on 2nd draw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My money was due on8/28, they've already received it...

The 2nd draw should take place on or about the 29th.

Comment

struck out with 10 pts in Exotic Mason Mountain

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                            we drew two archery hunts. gus engeling and nannie stringfellow.

Don't know anything about the hunting there, but I live about 10 minutes from Nannie Stringfellow. If you need anything, let me know.

Comment

So what happens if your group is drawn, but one guy cannot make it? Can you still go minus one?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                Don't know anything about the hunting there, but I live about 10 minutes from Nannie Stringfellow. If you need anything, let me know.
                                A co-worker hunted the Stringfellow the first year they opened it. He told me good mud tires on your ATV and LOTs of Skeeter dope.

He killed a mid 120's 9 point.

Comment

Working...
                                X