Texas turning Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    My next-door neighbor is a DE transplant, I lucked out though as he is Republican! If I can just get him to take down the **** Eagles Flag we will be ok.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some people even say Gary Johnson has a chance to win. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
        Some people even say Gary Johnson has a chance to win. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah, but they are high, so.....

Comment

Sad part is....his 7-8% could (could) help get Trump over the top....or shillary

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Interesing....I watched an interview with 6 women voters in Florida that were saying their religous beliefs were keeping them from voting Trump....3 of them said they would vote for Hillary.....I'm thinking WTH!

What religion would stop you voting for Trump , but allow you to pull the handle for Hillary?
            So those women's religion allows abortion, like Hillary does? Unreal.

Comment

I'll add some fuel to the fire....http://www.texasmonthly.com/burka-blog/493800/

"s Ross Ramsey wrote in a painfully accurate analysis Tuesday, “Texas is getting clobbered this year.” This is the biggest red state in the country, and yet we came up empty in this year’s Republican presidential primary. Two of the 17 candidates, Ted Cruz and Rick Perry, were from Texas; two others, Jeb Bush and Rand Paul, have deep roots and extensive networks in the state; a fifth, Carly Fiorina, was born here; a sixth, Rick Santorum, lives in Dallas part of the time. All of those candidates were ultimately defeated by a rival from New York who thinks Laredo, a city of several hundred thousand people founded eleven years before the American Revolution, is a remote and scary destination."

For the record, I don't plan on voting for either one. But, instead of blaming the media, maybe the Republican leadership should find a candidate that is worth a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                So those women's religion allows abortion, like Hillary does? Unreal.
                Yes....I was amazed.

Of course....that question never got asked.....

Comment

im one of them. if he gets enough votes he'll win. simple enough.

the logic that says "dont vote for someone because they cant win" is the type of logic that keeps this two party system in place. if you like the two party system we currently have then by all means...

im not voting for who i think will win. im voting for the person that my conscience will allow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Yeah, but they are high, so.....
                    im not high, but i am educated and well read.

just a bad attempt at dismissing a persons vote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

If he doesn't win, will never be another republican president unless there is a civil war.

Comment

I'm not surprised.

Trump just continues shooting himself in the foot. Lots of women took recently aired news events very personally (doesn't matter whether the allegations are true; it's the results thereof that do matter).

Another thing is people like me - white, educated, suburban Republican here. We're not voting for President en masse.

Comment

I think a couple of things are at play here.
                          1) The state is changing for sure. It happened in my home state of NC. The cities got so large and so overwhelmingly democrat, that despit me living in the country and everyone I knew was a conservative Republican, the state voted Obama in 2008 Romeny in 12 and is neck and neck this year. Its hard when huge voter blocks in big cities keep getting bigger and younger and the rest gets older and grayer.
                          2) Lots of folks won't admit in public they are voting for Trump. Despite Hillary being truly one of the worst politicians ever, Trump is just that much worse. ideology aside who wants to argue when you are already tepid in your support.
                          3) Hillary is so awful and so is Trump, its like choosing between two manure sandwiches.
                          4)My predicition is Hillary wins in a landslide, HOWEVER, it will be the lowest voter turnout of a major presidential election cycle ever. I think people will just stay home. I know Democrats who don't want to vote for Hillary. That means the future president will be put in power by a very small percentage of americans.
                          I truly hope after this steaming pile of garbage, a viable third party could be established. I am actually mad at the Republican party for giving me McCain/Palin in 08 and now Trump/Pence. Surely there is a normal well spoken person who can run in 2016.

Comment

So when Trump loses nationally by like 8 or 9%, and the electoral college like 340-198, are the rigged claims going to ring out? He's going to lose, and he's going to lose bigly, and it will be the republican party's fault. If either party had put a candidate forward that didn't have the worst favorability rating in their prospective party's history, this election wouldn't even be that close. If the republicans had nominated a viable candidate to go against Clinton, then this would be a landslide. If the dems had nominated a generic left of center dem not named Clinton to go against Trump, this election wouldn't even be as close as it is either. It just amazes me that this is what we are left with. A bag of **** billionaire who somehow has convinced 30-40% of republicans that he is for the little guy on one side, and a corrupt tool of the corporatocracy on the other. It's amazing

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
                              If he doesn't win, will never be another republican president unless there is a civil war.
                              Same could be said if he does win.

Comment

This guy is legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X