Cohen tapes Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    had nothing to do with the oval office or said act. he lied to the American people under oath. Similar to today only not under oath.
    You mean it runs in the family?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      had nothing to do with the oval office or said act. he lied to the American people under oath. Similar to today only not under oath.
      Would or Wouldn't he lie to the American people? That is the question

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
        It is kinda like the Clinton/Monica deal. I don't think most people really care. It isn't like he was voted in on his moral character. Now if he has some recording of something Russian, that would matter.
        What Trump done before he was t POTUS is NOTHING in comparison to the "Clinton/Monica deal". Nowhere even close..

Not to mention the list of Clinton associates that have suicided themselves....

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I will be interested to see how the “Evangelical” faction of Trump support spins this, particularly Franklin Graham
            I for one don't care about the sex lives of our politicians, and think that's their own business. But I too find it ironic and hypocritical that the morality wing of the republican party is silent.

Comment

Some talk of the recording being illegal in NY. Seems it's a both parties must consent sort of thing in that state. Cohen may be in more trouble than POTUS over this. And BTW, kudos to Trump for nailing all them hot ones. If only I had his money-------------

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                I for one don't care about the sex lives of our politicians, and think that's their own business. But I too find it ironic and hypocritical that the morality wing of the republican party is silent.
                They're silent because they likely don't want a light shined on their digressions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Let those without sin cast the first stone. Now those are the hypocrites.

Comment

She looks so good even my wife would be proud if I brought her home.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Model.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	24546830

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Some talk of the recording being illegal in NY. Seems it's a both parties must consent sort of thing in that state. Cohen may be in more trouble than POTUS over this. And BTW, kudos to Trump for nailing all them hot ones. If only I had his money-------------
                      It's a one party state: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/PEN/250.00

" 1. "Wiretapping" means the intentional overhearing or recording of a telephonic or telegraphic communication by a person other than a sender or receiver thereof, without the consent of either the sender or receiver, by means of any instrument, device or equipment. The normal operation of a telephone or telegraph corporation and the normal use of the services and facilities furnished by such corporation pursuant to its tariffs or necessary to protect the rights or property of said corporation shall not be deemed "wiretapping.""

So no problems for Cohen.

Comment

It's a one party state: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/PEN/250.00

" 1. "Wiretapping" means the intentional overhearing or recording of a telephonic or telegraphic communication by a person other than a sender or receiver thereof, without the consent of either the sender or receiver, by means of any instrument, device or equipment. The normal operation of a telephone or telegraph corporation and the normal use of the services and facilities furnished by such corporation pursuant to its tariffs or necessary to protect the rights or property of said corporation shall not be deemed "wiretapping.""

So no problems for Cohen.
                        You might want to re-do your research http://www.copilevitz-canter.com/com...call-recording

However since the call may have happened before the new law it may not be retroactive. If after 2017 it would have been illegal. Depends on when the law became effective and how it was written I guess.
                        Last edited by muzzlebrake; 07-21-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          You might want to re-do your research http://www.copilevitz-canter.com/com...call-recording

However since the call may have happened before the new law it may not be retroactive. If after 2017 it would have been illegal. Depends on when the law became effective and how it was written I guess.
                          Respectfully, I'll decline. Part of my research was reading that specific article. You might have noticed this line:
                          "The law, which goes into effect immediately, applies to business to consumer sales calls."

You'll find that article is referencing NY senate bill 4361:
                          https://legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2017/S4361

Which is an amendment to the NY General Business Law Section 399-PP and 399-Z:https://www.dos.ny.gov/licensing/lawbooks/TELEMARK.pdf

Which very clearly states that only telemarketers are affected by that law.
                          Last edited by sir shovelhands; 07-21-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

An honest politician is like a black panther We have all heard they exist but no one has seen one

Comment

This is not going to stop.. They are going to do this right up to the next presidential election, all they are doing is character assassination. This is all in hopes that they will be able to get their faction that voted for Donald back to voting for the left. If he was one of the elite chosen ones that they were okay with being the president then this wouldn't still be going on. There is dirt on every one of these crook politicians, they just don't let it out. Look at the Clintons, the media completely ignores the Foundation, Haiti, and Bills trips to pedo island...

Comment

Cohen is an idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X