New record for hairy arm pics in one thread......LOL

Comment

G shock

Comment

My Swiss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

I just can't make myself buy a Rolex or spend more than $1500 on a watch and I love watches. Maybe someday I will but I guess I like guns and knives more.

Either that or y'all make a lot more money than I do cause I've seen some of the guns y'all post lol.

M

This is my everyday watch and it's a Movado Museum my wife bought me for Christmas one year. She always gets on me about not having a nice watch and I tell here honey if I have $1000 it's going towards a gun not a dam watch. Not to mention I probably have between 6 to 8k in shoes in my closet[emoji33]

Last edited by Black Ice; 07-18-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I'm wearing a Timex Ironman digital from Academy.

Comment

It has an alarm on it. And like 3 different time options.

Comment

Wife and kids gave it to me as a promotion gift...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                  Wow, beautiful piece. Did you purchase it?
                  I didn't buy the watch, although I would love to own this prize....

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                    The watch my parents gave me when I graduated law school. I love the fact that I don't have to wind it and I can dive with it on. But, truth be told, most cheap watches keep better time.

[ATTACH]801700[/ATTACH]

via Tapatalk
                    It's recommended to have a complete overhaul on your Rolex Datejust after 5 years. The oils begin to try and become sticky slowing the movement or causing it to run fast. Good looking dial!!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                      [ATTACH]801681[/ATTACH]
                      ok,ok !! super SEL bracelet and perfect condition Submariner bezel.. CLASSIC

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                        Circa 1987. My father gave it to me while I was a trooper in Hillsboro. Said it was bullet proof and if I got shot at to hold it up in front of myself.

[ATTACH]801686[/ATTACH]
                        This is an interesting Rolex Sub.. Not sure if you know anything about this but its a good looking transitional dial

freaking NICE DUDE !! wear that thing in good health always

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                          Circa 1987. My father gave it to me while I was a trooper in Hillsboro. Said it was bullet proof and if I got shot at to hold it up in front of myself.

[ATTACH]801686[/ATTACH]
                          by the way, never replace that bezel... the missing pearl maybe but only with new old stock and only have someone qualified to replace it. you would ruin everything if you put a new bezel on this rig !!

Comment

Citizen Eco drive for me. Not too fancy but nice. I feel lost without a watch. I want an older Rolex just can't spend the money. Family is far from fancy so no hand me downs.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              Citizen Eco drive for me. Not too fancy but nice. I feel lost without a watch. I want an older Rolex just can't spend the money. Family is far from fancy so no hand me downs.

Great looking "Eco" !! I've had a few in my time

Nothing wrong with wanting a vintage Rolex. Which one would you buy, if possible?? Just curious more than anything.. Plenty of vintage watches out there..

Comment

Im poor, I wear a FITBIT daily.

Comment

Working...
                                X