Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer request for Boomstick’s little girl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for Kinsley and her family

Comment

God please heal this child like only you can. Give her, family, and friends strong faith and strength that only come from you. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers for this precious child.

Comment

Morning prayers going up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I was out of pocket this weekend and am just now seeing this! Reading through the thread, just gives me that knot in my gut that I hate! I just don't do well when I see the little ones suffer! I know our Lord God doesn't either. He has a special place in His boundless heart for the little ones as He so clearly tells us in His Word. I am encouraged by the news of a diagnosis, but I know our God is capable of making even this diagnosed condition go away. It is my prayer that he COMPLETELY heal her. It is in His power. If He does, what a testimony it will be. If he does not choose to do this but use this as a testimony of strength that the kids are so good at demonstrating.

Lord we Know You are God. And because You are the God of the universe, we know that You are able to do all things. In You Word, You clearly have a special place in Your heart for the little ones. We ask You Lord to remove this condition for this sweet girl and restore her whole to her family. Guide all her care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to keep her pain free and to heal her. Let her grow up strong and healthy as a witness for You Lord. Comfort her and ease her fears. Show her Your love Lord. Give her parents and the rest of the family a peace that only You can bring. Let them lean on You Lord and hold them strongly in Your hand. Guide us and direct us in all that we do in the name of Jesus we pray , Amen.

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Glad they figured it out.

Continued prayers for your little girl

Comment

Sent for Kinsley and her family

Comment

Just seeing this prayers that it gets better

Comment

Prayers still going up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk